Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28591

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.14
Mod & Version: Unknown, possibly NEI, possibly IC3
Pastebin link to crash log: Game crashed with console
Whats the bug?: When I was looking through recipes, i clicked the upper right arrow from IC3 shapeless. My game then instantly crashed with the console. This has happened before in FTB Ultimate when it was a new pack. However when I relaunched my game I noticed that there were so SSP worlds available. In the saves files I can still see the folders, maybe I'm missing a vital one but I'm not sure.
Here is a link a screenshot of the files and the world select menu: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mh1fjspmqti4ndy/FTB Crash Screenshot.png

Here is a link to the crash report saved in the FTB folders:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ku21br5aspmk7e0/crash-2014-02-16_16.26.21-server.txt

Can it be repeated? No
Known Fix: No

Last edited by a moderator:

Dasco4

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/tNPFmNXJ
Whats the bug?: Game crash
Can it be repeated? Yes, the game is randomly crashing. I think this happens when a chunk is getting loaded but I can't find coords in the crash report so i haven't been able to fix this crash.
Known Fix: No

Lunarnova86

Jul 29, 2019
I have two bugs.

Not sure this is considered a bug but I'll put it here anyways.

Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2 v1.1.2
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log.
Whats the bug? When connecting a Mana Battery to an Essence Refiner, the Essence Refiner also has the pillar of light on it like its trying to connect to something. The Essence Refiner DOES get charge and DOES work.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: N/A

The second bug is below:

Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2 v1.1.2
Whats the bug? Unable to create Air Essence in the Essence Refiner. The machine is fully charged and I am using the recipe from NEI. All other essence recipes from NEI work.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: N/A

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I'm using the DW20 1.0.14 pack. I added it to the bug reports.

Last edited:

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
I've just experienced the fatal problem that others have been reporting:

Random game crashes and then ultimately a Game crash that loses whatever is needed (level.dat ?) to have it appear in the play world options. I'm using v 1.0.14 and the crashes started to appear after I went to the Twilight Forest. All the crashes seem to occur while fighting (or just after killing) a mob.

Is my game completely lost?

I've reported a number of these crashes over the last week or so and now I've experienced this crash too that has lost my world so it's not appearing in the world options. Although I have a back up it's a few days old and I've played a lot over the weekend and make quite a bit of progress. It's very frustrating. I had just completed the activation ritual for the division sigil and had run back to my base to get a shovel and was making my way back fighting off monsters. Is there anything I can do to get my world back without having to use the back up as I really don't feel like redoing all the work I've done of the weekend.

Reactions: GunplayCZ

GunplayCZ

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Whats the bug? After many many hours spent in my ssp world i normally closed game and next day my world save was gone .. the world save is still in its folder where it shuld be, but if i open game its not showing any world saves. (sorry for bad englando)
Can it be repeated? no
Known Fix: no

D

Deleted member 28591

Mod & Version: Unknown
Whats the bug? After many many hours spent in my ssp world i normally closed game and next day my world save was gone .. the world save is still in its folder where it shuld be, but if i open game its not showing any world saves. (sorry for bad englando)
Can it be repeated? no
Known Fix: no
The same thing happened to me but after a crash, maybe its an update that broke it?

toxiciron

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?: Cannot link any nexus. Right clicking with the crystal wrench on the correct center block does not produce any beam of light, so I can't link the nexus to the crafting altar. There is no crystal wrench swinging animation, as I would have expected. Yes, the nexus graphic is spinning, and yes, I am clicking on the center of the spinning graphic (I can see the bounding box of the part the sprite is connected to). So now, I cannot make any spells beyond extremely basic ones. :(
Can it be repeated?: Yes, every time
Known Fix:

walkinator

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v. 1.0.14
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/nmm1hnHz
Whats the bug? My server won't load anymore and keeps giving me the error above. Sorry. I don't really know a lot about this stuff.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Everytime I load my server up.
Known Fix: Not at the moment.

Pred86

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Steve Carts 2 and (maybe?) Project Red
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? I build a Automatic Mining Cart and sometimes it happens that when the Drill breaks an Ore Block, it spills XP Orbs around. I think it only happens when it mines one of the Project Red Gems. The XP Orbs are giving me about 50 Levels! Just a few moments ago it spilled out so much Orbs, my FPS dropped from 100 to 1-2 FPS (Cant tell how much exactly bcause i died in lava, trying to find a way back with 1 FPS and nothing but Greenish Orbs in my Face...) ! I can't tell exactly when it happens, because i just check my Cart sometimes. But i observed it one time and the Orbs appeared right after the Cart broke a Green PR Gem.
Can it be repeated? Dont know.
Known Fix: -

(sry, for bad english)

SnowsongWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14

Mod & Version: OpenPeripheralCore 0-3-0-snapshot-39, OpenPeripheralAddons 0-1-0-snapshot-41

Pastebin link to crash log: none

Whats the bug? Wired modems will not activate when attached to a Peripheral Proxy.

Can it be repeated? yes

Known Fix: No known fix for current version, however the current release of OpenPeripheralCore (0.3.1) and OpenPeripheralAddons (0.1.1) have fixed the bug.

andy1922

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod and Version: Applied Energistics RV 13 C, NEI 1.6.1.8
Pastebin Link: N/A
Bug?
NEI sync function of an applied energistics access terminal. When I type something in, it does not update on the NEI panel, as you can see here and here.
Can be repeated? Yes
Known Fix? Nope[DOUBLEPOST=1392691535][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?: Cannot link any nexus. Right clicking with the crystal wrench on the correct center block does not produce any beam of light, so I can't link the nexus to the crafting altar. There is no crystal wrench swinging animation, as I would have expected. Yes, the nexus graphic is spinning, and yes, I am clicking on the center of the spinning graphic (I can see the bounding box of the part the sprite is connected to). So now, I cannot make any spells beyond extremely basic ones. :(
Can it be repeated?: Yes, every time
Known Fix:
This is a bit buggy right now, just try clicking around it and if that doesn't work, wait for the next update.

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod and Version: Applied Energistics RV 13 C, NEI 1.6.1.8
Pastebin Link: N/A
Bug?
NEI sync function of an applied energistics access terminal. When I type something in, it does not update on the NEI panel, as you can see here and here.
Can be repeated? Yes
Known Fix? Nope
I've had this a few times, usually the first time I've used it. Apparently it can take a few seconds to filter the NEI list the first time round, probably because it's still building the list.

Yunior Fernandez

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3 - 3.0.0.3
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash created
Whats the bug? when you break 3 conduits with a hammer , 3 are dropped , one stays place, basically one gets duplicated, (Cloning bug)
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: n/a

Sekuraz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf 20 1.0.14 CLIENT
Mod & Version: unknown

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/tdBPy4aE

Problem: Console is spammed with "2014-02-18 12:07:55 [Information] [STDOUT] RE" 20 times every second seconds and the game laggs out

Repeat? On my computer yes, redownloading complete pack didn´t solve it

Known Fix: None

Pred86

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Steve Carts 2 and (maybe?) Project Red
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? I build a Automatic Mining Cart and sometimes it happens that when the Drill breaks an Ore Block, it spills XP Orbs around. I think it only happens when it mines one of the Project Red Gems. The XP Orbs are giving me about 50 Levels! Just a few moments ago it spilled out so much Orbs, my FPS dropped from 100 to 1-2 FPS (Cant tell how much exactly bcause i died in lava, trying to find a way back with 1 FPS and nothing but Greenish Orbs in my Face...) ! I can't tell exactly when it happens, because i just check my Cart sometimes. But i observed it one time and the Orbs appeared right after the Cart broke a Green PR Gem.
Can it be repeated? Dont know.
Known Fix: -

(sry, for bad english)

ok i did some research. and it looks like, everytime the Drill mines a Project Red Gem, it spills out all the XP it collectet so far (with no Experience Bank Module installed!!!).

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v. 1.0.14
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/nmm1hnHz
Whats the bug? My server won't load anymore and keeps giving me the error above. Sorry. I don't really know a lot about this stuff.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Everytime I load my server up.
Known Fix: Not at the moment.
I'm pretty sure it's saying there is a ' ' somewhere in the config file when there shouldn't be. By ' ' I mean a space

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sekuraz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf 20 1.0.14 SERVER
Mod & Version: unknown

Pastebin link: attached/too large for pastebin

Problem: Console is spammed with "2014-02-18 12:16:28 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Saved ModFlags.dat NBT data file successfully." every 2. second

Repeat? On my server yes, redownloading complete pack didn´t solve it

Known Fix: None

Attachments

• ForgeModLoader-server-0.zip
    95.2 KB · Views: 88

Nough

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 version 1.0.14
Mod & Version: Minefactory Reloaded, Thaumcraft, (probably Thaumic Tinkers too)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/2x28dd5F
Whats the bug? - enchant a wand focus. put it in an auto-disenchanter with a book. the game crashes when the auto-disenchanter finishes
Can it be repeated? - almost certainly, this seems like the sort of thing that is a bug, although i only tried it once
Known Fix: don't disenchant wand foci?

Status
Not open for further replies.