Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Will do in a moment.
Edit:
I backed up my save folder "The Earth" then disabled at the launcher AM2. Launched the game and it insta-closed (no "Minecraft has crashed" thing).
FTB no longer "sees" my save folder.
Restoring AM2 at the Launcher AND replacing "The Earth" folder with backup doesn't fix that.
Damn...I just lost 800+ mc.days worth of play to a bug i could as well ignore q.q
Edit2:
I'm trying to restore my save, seems level.dat , level.dat_mcr are corrupted - NBTEdit doesnt want to open them. Also level.dat_old is missing.
Does anyone know how can i fix that? Can i delete the files? What's the repercussion? Maybe i can somehow force NBTEdit to open them and browse for corrupted data?
I've uploaded files in question.
Pastebin log of the error: http://pastebin.com/6YWNtDJi
Everything above the pasted fragment is exactly the same as I would start new world.
Edit3:
Deleted level.dat and level.dat_mcr. Replaced with copied over files from new created world.
My Save works, but i lost ALL AM2 and Thaumcraft progress...
Is there a way to restore that? I had all the researches of thaumcraft done, also i had all the skills of AM2 unlocked.
Edit4:
Without AM2 the issue persists only within The Nether, overworld is free of that glitch.

Hmm ok. So its probably 2-3 mods, AM2 and 1-2 other mods, one of which changes something in the Nether.... DO you have any machines,pipes etc in the nether? If not could you take a backup of your DIM -1 folder under World/Data and delete it to regen the nether?

Sorry to ask you to do so much trouble shooting I just can't get this to occur on any of my test worlds.[DOUBLEPOST=1392480457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v.1.0.12
Mod & Version: MFR
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/xyGJQQ1L
Whats the bug? MFR Auto-Spawner crashes server. Spawning maze slimes, making them fall to split, killed by grinders. Mob essence sent through tesseracts to railcraft steel tank.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

Not an MFR bug. This is caused by a different mod. We're not sure which one just yet. Hats is currently the main suspect.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: NEI, Magic Bees, Extra Bees (versions released with the 1.014 pack)
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? NEI doesn't display the bees or bee products from these two mods. It only shows the default forestry bees.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None yet.

These will only show in creative mode because they are considered "hidden" products. Once you get one of the bees you can look it up by pressing "U" over it.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone getting the concurrent modification exception error, please disable hats and hatstand and see if the problem goes away.

__gepetto__

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: default
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/n5VRcJkq
Whats the bug? Can't login to my server running on same machine; see pastebin for errors. Doing help or ? in server panel also does not work
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:

Tried this with both a new server world and my world, same thing...

paul@deathwish:~$ java -version
java version "1.7.0_45"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_45-b18)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode)
paul@deathwish:~$ uname -a
Linux deathwish 3.11.0-15-generic #25-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jan 30 17:22:01 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm ok. So its probably 2-3 mods, AM2 and 1-2 other mods, one of which changes something in the Nether.... DO you have any machines,pipes etc in the nether? If not could you take a backup of your DIM -1 folder under World/Data and delete it to regen the nether?

Sorry to ask you to do so much trouble shooting I just can't get this to occur on any of my test worlds.[DOUBLEPOST=1392480457][/DOUBLEPOST]

Not an MFR bug. This is caused by a different mod. We're not sure which one just yet. Hats is currently the main suspect.

That's all I've brought to the Nether:
- One Nether Portal
- One ChickenBones Chunkloader (full, not spotloader)
- Two Lead Conduits
- One Ender Tank
- One BC Pump
- One Magmatic Dynamo
- One Open Portal Gun's portal set (NetherPortal <-> LavaPlatform)

I'll try later on the DIM-1 thing.
Is there a way to delete my hat collection? It's becoming exceedingly difficult to find/spawn mobs with hats i dont have yet to test this glitch.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
That's all I've brought to the Nether:
- One Nether Portal
- One ChickenBones Chunkloader (full, not spotloader)
- Two Lead Conduits
- One Ender Tank
- One BC Pump
- One Magmatic Dynamo
- One Open Portal Gun's portal set (NetherPortal <-> LavaPlatform)

I'll try later on the DIM-1 thing.
Is there a way to delete my hat collection? It's becoming exceedingly difficult to find/spawn mobs with hats i dont have yet to test this glitch.

Try removing the portal gun portal and/or the chunkloader, neither of those should cause it buuut... right now my guess is its something lingering. Or its Natura.

Try deleting the hats.dat and the hat_backup.dat from the save folder.

AaronLovell42

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Probably MapWriter
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? Small in-game map does not display. (No, I did not disable it in the options.)
Can it be repeated? Yes-whenever I try to play.
Press the "n" key.

Glade8tor

Jul 29, 2019
I've just experienced the fatal problem that others have been reporting:

Random game crashes and then ultimately a Game crash that loses whatever is needed (level.dat ?) to have it appear in the play world options. I'm using v 1.0.14 and the crashes started to appear after I went to the Twilight Forest. All the crashes seem to occur while fighting (or just after killing) a mob.

Is my game completely lost?

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Try removing the portal gun portal and/or the chunkloader, neither of those should cause it buuut... right now my guess is its something lingering. Or its Natura.

Try deleting the hats.dat and the hat_backup.dat from the save folder.
I think i got it, Jaded.
The bug:
1.) Be in the nether
2.) Have Portal Gun open in artificially loaded up chunk with exit at unloaded chunk with see-through enabled while you are out of any of those chunks (far away)
3.) Have a potion effect on you (i had night vision)
4.) Get new Hat
5.) Lasts for the duration of New Achivment Get pop up
Works 100% for me, repeatable like never before.
Here, Screenshot:
EqHO6vi.jpg

Edit: Ok, it just happened without potion effect on me...
4IQBqh3.jpg

Last edited:

CloudChaser

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack version 1.0.14
Mod & Version: Computercraft + TE
Whats the bug? Computer Craft Engineering Turtles will not "dig" Thermal Expansion Tesseracts or Conduits but will grab the energy cells
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None that I know of, the mining turtles can grab both of these, but Tesseracts then reset their settings

TrJace

Jul 29, 2019
was crashing repeatedly near my natural mob spawner (dark room at the top of the world with conveyer belts and grinders) disabled hats and it seems to have been fixed.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I'm sorry, Dave.

Time: 2/15/14 5:09 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.WeakHashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
at java.util.WeakHashMap$EntryIterator.next(Unknown Source)
at java.util.WeakHashMap$EntryIterator.next(Unknown Source)
at hats.common.core.TickHandlerServer.serverTick(TickHandlerServer.java:127)
at hats.common.core.TickHandlerServer.tickEnd(TickHandlerServer.java:56)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:622)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

i dont know much about the reports but I saw that it said hats =-p

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack version 1.0.14
Mod & Version: Thermal expension autonomous activator
Whats the bug? The autonomous activator was placed next to some micro blocks
Known Fix: MCedit the autonomous activator out

crash log: http://pastebin.com/5ZxtipZ0

Floppy

Jul 29, 2019
okay i have try alot now. but if i set up a pump and will pump the water away from a hole the pump just generate water but dont remove it from the place i pump. is there anyway to do so you can pump the water away or is it a bug ?? in the modpack

darkmatter35

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.1.4
Whats the bug? Duplication Bug with translocator mod crafting grid. If you shift click a block in to same spot as the crafting grid the block you place will ghost. Then once you break the grid all the items in the grid are doubled.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Puzzlemaster34

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so after I updated to 1.014 from 1.0.12 Biomes O' Plenty's wooden bucket got turned into the love bucket. So unless the love bucket is supposed to turn back into the wooden bucket after valentine's day, then this is a bug with Biomes 'O Plenty.

Also,

Mod & Version: Biomes 'O Plenty and modpack version 1.0.1.4
Whats the bug? When I pick up Spring water with a vanilla bucket I get a plain old water bucket. I checked NEI to see it could be carried in a vanilla bucket, and it could not.
Can it be repeated? Seeing how it can't be stored in the bucket, should be able to repeat it.

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack: Direwolf20 V1.0.14 1.6.4
Mod + Version: BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.416
Pastebin: No Crash
Whats the bug: The bug is that even when I have enabled the crafting in the 'misc' file both server side and client side I am still not enable to craft things such as the enderporter and soul manipulator etc. Also it doesnt show how to craft it using NEI which is annoying.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so after I updated to 1.014 from 1.0.12 Biomes O' Plenty's wooden bucket got turned into the love bucket. So unless the love bucket is supposed to turn back into the wooden bucket after valentine's day, then this is a bug with Biomes 'O Plenty.

Also,

Mod & Version: Biomes 'O Plenty and modpack version 1.0.1.4
Whats the bug? When I pick up Spring water with a vanilla bucket I get a plain old water bucket. I checked NEI to see it could be carried in a vanilla bucket, and it could not.
Can it be repeated? Seeing how it can't be stored in the bucket, should be able to repeat it.

Spring water can only be picked up and moved with an Amethyst Bucket. And yes the love bucket is a Valentine's thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.