Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded, is anything being done about this disappearing world bug, I havent been able to play at all for atleast a week as with many other people, can we get some sort of recognition?

We can't duplicate it. If we can't duplicate it we can't fix it.

Reactions: Altek001

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I know its frustrating but bugs like disappearing worlds, chunk holes, invisible worlds etc, are next to impossible to fix. Its basically saying there's a bug somewhere in one of the mods. However it gives us nothing to track the bug down to something we can report and get a fix. If we don't respond to you on one of these bugs then we are probably still attempting to replicate it. Try removing ArsMagica and/or chicken chunks. Those 2 mods often have cross mod issues. Other than that we are blindly poking at it hoping we can find something.[DOUBLEPOST=1392230039][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.12
Mod & Version: Minefactory Reloaded 2.7.4-255
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash.
What's the bug? When picking up a Laser Drill or a Laser Drill Precharger, the "laser beam" isn't there visually, but will still do damage to you and items that are dropped in it. It has to have a block placed over it to remove it completely.
Can it be repeated? Yes every Time.
Known Fix: No

Fixed in an update to MFR.[DOUBLEPOST=1392230092][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/2mydvk7q
What's the bug? I had just finished creating redstone energy cells and my world crashed; Like a few other people, its in the files but not showing up in game.
Can it be repeated? N/A
Known Fix: N/A

Logistics pipe issue.

Reactions: Altek001

6thplanet

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/GRJQLKKm
What's the bug? Random game crash. After loading the game back up the World save is no longer showing in the menu but it is still in the saves folder.
Can it be repeated? No, not on demand. It seems just given enough time this eventually happens. This is the second time this has happened at random intervals. Both in the overworld. The world first crashed on 1.0.11 when hats updated to 2.1.1. Now it crashed on 1.0.14.This bug seems to be happening more often for other players as well from the crash reports.
Known Fix: The first one was fixed by transferring level.dat .dat_old .dat_mcr and session.lock to a new world. The second one can't be fixed.
Edit: Possibly chickenchunks. The world didn't crash before I made chunk loaders.

Altek001

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the response Jaded, I'll take a look at what you recomended and if I find out any fix I'll post it so people can try.

starr274

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/cSQe6EbL Pardon but I tried to put a Twilight forest Knight Armor on a Bibliocraft Armor Stand and am currently crashing out with that error. Will having someone else on that server break the Armor stand fix the rendering error ? Asking as the Beastnode NYC Server farm the servers hosted on currently only seems to have a startup for Direwolf 164 10.0.12

GallantBlade475

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:1.0.12
Whats the bug? Whenever I click (left or right) in my inventory or any other vanilla inventory (chests, crafting tables, ect) items drop onto the ground. Persists even after changing to a new world.
Can it be repeated? I don't know.

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20

Most recent version, however i have added gregtech

No crash just an error.

My server was running fine until i had added MCPC+ and suddenly my cables will not even attempt to connect to machines, if i break the machines and replace them, the cables will but it seems that they only want to connect to the default IC2 machines, the cables refuse to connect to any thermal generator (I said thermal as in gregtech thermal generators) or ME machines.

I am not sure if this can be repeated or not.

If you would like my log i would be glad to share with you

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
I had a mix of iron and gold chests and 2 obsidian chests in the room The firestone was in a gold chest. I believe all of those are from Iron Chests mod. The moment this started i was breaking an itemduct from an iron chest.

We have forestry but had not yet started playing with bee's though we did have a few bee's that i stole from a village and the apiarys but they were all on an ME storage disk by this point.

The only situation I can imagine is this. The firestone at one point had gone through that section of item duct you removed. Maybe at some point the firestone did not properly leave the buffer even tho it deposited itself into the gold chest. When you broke the item duct, the glitched left over of the firestone that was in the buffer went into your inventory. Despite not being an actual object, its properties were passed to the player and they acted as if the firestone was in their inventory. Being this glitched firestone was in the buffer but not in the buffer, it was in the players inv but not in the players inv.

This may explain whats going on in a very unlikely set of glitches. I would try to replicate this by sending a firestone around using item ducts and chests from the iron chests mod. Was there a pnumatic servo on any of the item ducts? What settings were being used if there was? Was the firestone put in via player or item duct?

nerdswag8

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:Thaumcraft
Pastebin link to crash log:N/A
What's the bug? The picture should explain everything.
Can it be repeated? Yes I tried twice to do the silverwood rod infusion.
Known Fix: Unknown

Attachments

• 2014-02-12_18.18.19.png
    2014-02-12_18.18.19.png
    648.6 KB · Views: 89

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: OpenBlocks 1.2.2
What's the bug? When standing on an XP Grate, your XP is pulled from what it was prior to interacting with something that extracts XP from you.
i.e. Have say 35 levels, interact with an enchanment table and enchant something to 30 levels, this will reduce your level to 5, then stand on the grate and your level will jump to 35 before being drained to 0.
Can it be repeated? Yes every Time.
Known Fix: No

Erin

Jul 29, 2019
Playing Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack on recommended on a MacBook Pro running OSX 10.8.5: including two crash reports from today (2/12/14) & 2/9/14. World crashed abruptly and launcher also crashed, and world is no longer available to select in menu, yet save is still in FTB folder. First time, I noticed the screen "messing up" with black pixelations/smudges at least twice prior to the crash. I was in bat mode (morph) and fighting angry zombies at the time of the crash. I followed a suggestion in the forums to create a new world and place the new world's level.dat file in the old save file. Cheated in old inventory and set configs to allow a fully unlocked Thaumonomicon. It worked, until today. Was not in morph and was fighting mobs (creeper and zombie). Same screen pixelation and game crash. Found that world again no longer appears in menu. I have been playing this world since the pack released and have never had this particular problem until the first crash on the 9th. This is very frustrating due to the level of progress I've made and the intricate builds I have for Ars Magica and Thaumcraft. Grr.

Attachments

• crash-2014-02-12_19.57.21-server.txt
    26.8 KB · Views: 68
  • crash-2014-02-09_14.20.51-server.txt
    26.8 KB · Views: 66

Erin

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/GRJQLKKm
What's the bug? Random game crash. After loading the game back up the World save is no longer showing in the menu but it is still in the saves folder.
Can it be repeated? No, not on demand. It seems just given enough time this eventually happens. This is the second time this has happened at random intervals. Both in the overworld. The world first crashed on 1.0.11 when hats updated to 2.1.1. Now it crashed on 1.0.14.This bug seems to be happening more often for other players as well from the crash reports.
Known Fix: The first one was fixed by transferring level.dat .dat_old .dat_mcr and session.lock to a new world. The second one can't be fixed.
Edit: Possibly chickenchunks. The world didn't crash before I made chunk loaders.

I also made 2 chunkloaders in the last week and my game has crashed twice and doesn't show in menu. Fixed first with level.dat. Haven't tried since the 2nd crash. Backed up save just prior to second crash.

MaddMo0n

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Pyurz9Cg
Whats the bug? I cannot make a multiplayer server world.
Can it be repeated? At usually 4% - 6% of making a world it'll crash.
Known Fix:

Last edited:

Doge

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v.1.0.12
Mod & Version: MFR
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/xyGJQQ1L
Whats the bug? MFR Auto-Spawner crashes server. Spawning maze slimes, making them fall to split, killed by grinders. Mob essence sent through tesseracts to railcraft steel tank.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

Last edited:

cacione

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.12
Mod & Version: Railcraft
No pastebin

I'm not sure if this belongs in bugs.
The MFSU cart is uncraftable and doesn't appear in NEI.

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
i need help my minecraft is buggy i dont know if its the modpack or what it is but i cant see the blocks around me not in singleplayer or in multiplayer. http://imgur.com/uQIEnmr,ujdKeY9,RAV1FdR Help Please.I know u got so much work to do and stuff but i havent played minecraft for a month now and couldnt figure out the problem myself.
You have an AMD graphics card, and you're using the Mantle beta driver. The Mantle driver has broken OpenGL. Please uninstall it and roll back to a previous AMD driver, or try the following temporary fix: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=386289

Random Name

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 (Very lightly modified)
Mod&Version: I have no idea
Pastebin: I try to press the button but it closes before I can press upload.
Whats the problem: Aside from the pastebin, if a mob is in anyway damaged, the game crashes.

If the minecraft crash-logs would be of use I can put those up.
I know that its not caused by the light modifications I added because this happened even after I re installed. Help would very much appreciated.

yoybro

Jul 29, 2019
I recently got the problem that when I leave my world the console will say it saved everything but when i enter the world again the world would be same state as when I first played on the world that day. It's just the world that's get reset my inventory would be saved correctly. This started happening right after I made a mob grinder with 8 spawner and was flying around in morph mode as a bat and killing the mobs when the game suddenly crashed. I restarted the mod and entered the world and I was warped back again. I didn't have any significant lag due to the mobs in my mob grinder and I had been playing with perfect performance for over a three weeks or so.

I'm running the game on a Mac pro OS X 10.9.1 with a 2,8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processor and 10GB ram

I would be grateful if I got any respons

Status
Not open for further replies.