Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
What original blue prints? This thing just appeared.

I take a bulldozer to the chest.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
The chests don't obey traditional physics and you discover a new concept.

I "borrow" the money you get from the achievement to hire scientists to figure out how to break this thing.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The chest absorbs the scientist and all of their research, gaining new knowledge of the universe in the process.

I shoot the chest with a military grade laser

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
The laser heats up to the chest but only heats up a small area to red hot.
Ra's Al Ghul(Head of the League of Assassins, trained Batman, and has killed the Green Arrow) walks up to the chest, quickly examines it and shoots an arrow at it.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The arrow freezes mid air, glows green, and then becomes the Green Arrow seeking vengeance.

As the fight begins I pore boiling water onto the chest.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The arrow freezes mid air, glows green, and then becomes the Green Arrow seeking vengeance.

As the fight begins I pore boiling water onto the chest.
The chest heats up a couple degrees.

I pour blazing pyrotheum on the chest.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The chest follows the idea that iron cannot be a gas as I once had a science teacher tell me (in her defense she was a biology teacher, but still, look it up or something if you do not know), so no gas iron at extreme temps for you

I throw a tungsten carbide spear at the chest.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The cocaine becomes sugar and the chest bakes you a cake. Then the cake gets sick from eating too much cake and causes one damage

Chest Health:
95/100

I make the chest deal with trying to change color settings on a phone.

Reactions: Gamefury64

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
The chest gets very confused but eventually voids the code.
I use the steam crusher to get bedrock and shoot it at the chest with a high powered TNT cannon.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The TNT cannon doesn't fire correctly and blows you up, the chest is mocking you from distance.

I send the ninjas after the chest

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
The chest sends pirates after your ninjas.

Dip half in super cold fluid, the other in super hot fluid. After a while of submerging, rotate. In theory, the thermal exspansion will stretch the chest and make it vurneble. QUICK SOMEONE GIVE IT A SLEDGE TO THE BICEPS!

Reactions: gold49

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
The super cold fluid and super hot fluid undergo thermal exchange and is now just liquid at room temperature.

I ask the chest nicely to open up.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
The chest is a chest and does not hear your words.
Although I just said it cannot hear I start screaming at it and making rude remarks about its mother.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
The chest doesn't undergo reproduction, otherwise we would have about a million chests on our hands.

I apply an unstoppable force on the chest, and push it towards an immovable object.