Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The chest points out that it's more of an enderchest than a mundane chest, throwing your calculations off.

I take one end of a wormhole and throw it at the chest.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The chest falls through the wormhole and drops out on your lap, purring softly.

I edit the chest's player.DAT file to my own name and log back into the world.
The chest remains tightly sealed.

I take a drill bit and a pneumatic screwdriver and attempt to drill out the chest's hinges.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
The drill bit is blunted.

I show the chest an avatar that looks like a lady holding a staff against a backdrop of lighting strikes, and challenge it to find three interlocking triangles.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The drill bit is blunted.

I show the chest an avatar that looks like a lady holding a staff against a backdrop of lighting strikes, and challenge it to find three interlocking triangles.
The chest suggests that you look a few days into the past or into the future.

I take the chest and toss it into a prison stuffed with demons.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Lacking a time machine in either direction, I can only look at the now. And the demons are apparently the guards in this prison. Just some poor, helpless drained prisoners.

But these dementors are ready to approach the chest, and try to drain it...

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The chest gives this error: Error 9001: USB Partitions destroyed loading auxiliary systems.

I aks the chest if he's a male or a female

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The chest uses an OP crossbow from TiC and kill you.

I GO AROUND LIKE A BOSS WITH A DRACONIC STAFF OF POWER, DRACONIC ARMOR, RUNIC SHIELDING, SOMETHING THAT INCREASES MY LIFE, LOTS OF POTIONS EFFECTS AND SPAWN A CHOS GUARDIAN RIGHT NEXT TO THE CHEST AND WARP TO A SAFE BEDROCK BOX MADE USING BLOOD MAGIC TELEPOSERS!

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
An eye of ender comes out of the keyhole

I tell this to the chest: In order to obtain something, something else of equal value must be lost or destroyed - The Law of Equivalent Exchange, I then proceed to learn the chest how to human transmutation and sag that what will happen is going to be good.

(Google what happens when an alchemist tries to do human transmutation before answering!)

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
The chest has the stone of permanence (how else could it manage to survive all this), and can safely do human transmutations.

(Hey, it's from HP:Mor and SD. :)

Since the chest liked music, lets try ... the song that never ends! Can I drive it insane?