Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
As @Marthon2 has not responded to the original thread for a few days and in that time about five pages have come up, I/ @Gamefury64 and @Someone Else 37 figured a "public" version would be needed.

The rules as put by Marthon:
Your Mission is very simple:
  • Destroy The God Modding Chest
However, I won't guarantee you that it will be easy since the chest is heavily protected, All over this special God Chest. What could it contain? One way to find out is to destroy this Godly Chest.

Rules:
1. Don't Expect Any Attacks To Work
2. No Godmodder's Help
3. You Can Try To Protect The Chest
4. You May Summon Your Army
5. There Is A Way To Destroy The Chest, But That Will Be Kept A Secret

Chest's Health:
100/100

I will be browsing this chat...

Only difference would be that here others respond to how the chest gets around a user's attack, rather than one singular person making the chest's actions. Also, the chest health has reset to 100/100 as this is a new thread.

All credit for the game goes to Marthon2, all I am doing is "continuing" the game.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The rock bounces off.

I soak the edge of the chest's lid in acetone, in an attempt to dissolve the glue.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
The chest has a lead coating preventing you fron seing through.

Industrial nuke, point blank with full Itnt and a stack of plutonium.

Reactions: gold49

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The chest opens a portal underneath your nuke, sending it into the Æther.

I summon a pair of PortalGun-style portals, one on a piece of plywood and the other on a nearby wall. I then lower the one portal over the top of the chest, such that the lid pokes out of the wall portal. I then close the portals, hoping to cut the lid off the chest.

Reactions: gold49

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The mining well picks up the chest and spits it out intact, like a wrenched TE strongbox.

I toss the picked-up chest into a RoC grinder attached directly to a max size HP turbine powered by a fusion reactor.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Ninja:Bedrock is summoned on top of the chest, blocking the mining well.

The chest is ripped to pieces, but as it comes out of the grinder it magically reassembles itself from the pieces.

I throw the chest into a black hole (again).

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The black hole spits the chest out intact in an alternate universe. It then creates a transdimensional portal and reappears back here.

I try to shove a key into the chest's lock.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
The key doesn't fit.

I hook up a hopper underneath the chest. OK, the goal is to open it, but lets at least see what's inside

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
the coder of said chest "forgot" to make it compatible with the hopper

I, master of dark magic, inventor of all that is evil, creator of XANA and leader of new phyrexia. Simply declare that the chest is open, therefore it is and everyone that thinks otherwise will simply be "proven wrong".

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The chest ignores your declaration and stays stubbornly shut.

I take a few paperclips or something and try to pick the lock.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
the paperclips break before they even touch the chest, because you know...logic and physics work that way

I make 2 portals 1 in the chest and the other here and use it to send a black hole inside the chest.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The portal inside the chest fails to form, so your black hole vanishes into the Æther.

I throw a black hole at the chest directly.