Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
It opens every chest on the world other than itself. Worldwide panic because there are toys everywhere and top secret vaults open, revealing that Obama is really an alien, the world is flat, and there's a human colony on the moon. Commence nuclear war and riots. Unfortunately, chest remains unharmed by opening a portal to an alternate universe undistinguishable from this one.

I poke the chest with a rowan wood stick soaked in the blood of a virgin.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
it pokes you back with something that looks like it was your brain

I trow a brain to the chest

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
as it already came pre-installed with windows the installation fails and gives a blue screen. then the computer reboots

I pee-install internet explorer
(for some reason my browser thinks that pre-installed is false and wants me to change it to pee-installed)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
task manager fails to terminate it and instead gives a blue screen after that it reboots.

I run XANA.exe on it.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
It landed safely in the ocean. It did however destroy a lot of sea life.

build nuke factory that creates and launches a nuke every 0.001 second to the chest. I also use bees/mfr and whatever to make sure it never runs out of supplies or power

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
it consumes everything except the chest. thank you for destroying the world

I am bored and ask phyrexia for help

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
It loses a bit of health before it EMP's the nanobots.
Health-97

I use a block breaker on it

Edit:ninja'd.
I'm not awake enough to change the outcome.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
lol

I place the two chests down next to each other, so it looks like one single double chest.

I then place a hopper under each one, individually, to see if the chest's author remembered to work around the vanilla chest stupidity, or if the hopper actually works in the double-chest configuration.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The hoppers appear to work on the chests, and pull out... more chests. Then the existing chests starting placing the chests in the hoppers everywhere.

I plant some saplings underneath the growing mass of chests and bonemeal them, hoping that the leaves will destroy some of the chests.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
It's inanimate.
Use Botania's new wireless chests thingy to get the contents out.
Inexplicably, the redstring breaks.

I attempt to place the chest into a high-vacuum chamber, in the hope that any gas contained within forces the lid open from the inside.

Reactions: xTordX

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The chest slightly expands and the gas causes one damage before the chest destroys the vacuum chamber with explosions.

Chest health:
96/100

I make the chest study for exams with me, hopefully it will be so stressed and sleepy by the end of it I can just lift the top off.