Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
All you get is cake, but the chest still has stuff in it.

Point berdrock breakers from every signle direction, each powered by HP turbines.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
All you get is cake, but the chest still has stuff in it.

Point berdrock breakers from every signle direction, each powered by HP turbines.
It turns out berdrock breakers only break birds rather than chests. While scratching your head at this, the chest throws up deflection shields which are impervious to BEDrock breakers.

I put on my robe and wizards cap and cast LVL 300000000 fireball on it.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, a bedrock breaker would just ignore the chest, I think. I thought it only affected bedrock, nothing else.

The chest has no ears to hear the debate, and cannot be affected by it.

I get a feather, and attempt to tickle the lock.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
The chest deploys counter-missles, destroying the shells and the tank.

Remove whatever mod is adding this hellspawn chest.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The "mod" you speak of is no longer a mod, but a integrated part of the universe. As deleting it would destroy our world, the chest does not allow this and magically binds itself to every copy of minecraft. You cannot delete it.

I drop the chest into mount doom.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
The chest decides that universes shall not collide, so there is no frodo, rings or mount doom.

Send acid through a high pressure washer into the lock.

Reactions: gold49

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Well there goes the Matrix plan...

The acid does not enter the inside of the chest nor does it completely destroy the lock, but one point of damage occurs before the chest can finish reparing the lock. The chest now has a higher resistance to acid.

Chest health 99/100
Let's not forget to damage the chest occasionally.

I bath the chest in liquid nitrogen and then teleport the chest to the earth's core

Last edited:
Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
the heat and the pressure of the earths core seem to not affect it. Thus the chest is now protected by a giant metal ball that is surrounded by lava. Good job >_>

I teleport the chest to lyoko to drop it in the digital sea

Reactions: gold49

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
The digital sea does not cause deletion, but instead teleports unwanted items to their original location, thus putting the chest back on the original hill (crater?). Note that this is in no way accurate with the show, I had to do several wiki searches to establish what I know about the subject.

I put the chest through chemical analysis to figure out what it's made of.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
you find out that the chest is made of unknown materials and that it is highly radioactive thus you came to the conclusion that in the time you still have left its better used for something that has a better change of succeeding.

trow the chest inside the Seventh Sphere of phyrexia

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't someone already say that we shall not mix universes?

Radioactive? Alright, I treat this like Rotarycraft waste, and void it. Does voiding the chest destroy it?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Tordly's ghost is too busy trying to get into a werewolf game to respond and ignores your request.

I inflict 101 points of damage to the chest. (kidding. I got nothin')

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
The chests auto-heals 101 points of damage.

I use a Thaumic Explorations chest seal to link it to another chest, which I can easily open.