Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
The chest releases a powerful shockwave, sending the reenactment crew into orbit.

I send several eldritch abominations after the chest.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
While the abominations were originally going to attack the chest, somehow a short conversation begins and they find out the chest is a pretty good thing (I do not think I could refer to a chest as guy/girl) by their standards. After a quick cup of tea/coffee/blood/oil/pure energy/etc. the eldritch abominations go home happy, saying they will see the chest next weekend for another chat.

I send a power hungry being with powers beyond our comprehension after the chest, telling him the chest contains much power (which it does, given it is a god chest)

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
I feel insulted by this being's presence, and beat it down like it was nothing.

I assimilate the power-hungry being's soul, and use its power to blast the chest.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
The chest despises MLP (ugh...) and destroys PP.

Give the chest lots of booze, then light it on fire.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
Now the chest has a Flame Shield. (Why did I reference THAT of all things?!)

I use Hydro Cannon. My 56723 Sp. Atk stat should make this interesting...
(Just for reference, the highest Base Sp. Atk stat for any Pokemon is Mega Mewtwo Y, at 194. Yeah, my stats are impossibly high. Infinite EVs via Unstable DNA can have that effect.)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
the chest has shroud and hexproof because why not

I hide from the shadow behind the chest

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
you get it open, only to get incinerated by the shadow who then closes the chest, there is a reason why I put you in the chest.

Get some death riders ready and attack

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Your death riders manage to fend off the shadow, but the chest managed to stay out of it.

I look around inside the chest, to try to figure out what's in here other than the black hole it ate a while back, which I'm also trying not to fall into.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The chest refuses to open up. In twenty pages, nobody's actually managed to get it open (from the outside, at least)...

I try to pry the chest's lid open from the inside again. If it worked once...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
and now it just spills acid over you.

I use the same "trick" I can use to walk though other objects to get you out