Battle of Verdun - Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vote vikestep, he's the saboteur.

I'm just outing myself and telling everyone I'm the Sniper at this point because the wolves already know who I am.

I was roleblocked D1 by the jailor, to whom I gave my role via "Comma2", and who decided to invite Vikestep to the convo. My snoop attempt therefore was blocked N1.

N2 I tried again and he came back as saboteur.

I imagine he would have roleblocked me last night except that I was supposed to die. Sound about right Vike?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah... You win today Pyure.

On a side note, this is my 5th consecutive game as the bad guy (if you count double agent from last game as bad guy).

Vote VikeStep

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah... You win today Pyure.

On a side note, this is my 5th consecutive game as the bad guy (if you count double agent from last game as bad guy).

Vote VikeStep
I consider this to be admission of guilt. At least we've no jesters.
Vote Vikestep

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Vote Vikestep

Don't think we should do that now that Pyure is basically confirmed to be innocent
I guess the wolves might be pulling some kind of throw-Vike-under-the-bus-so-Pyure-looks-innocent shenanigans... wouldn't be the first time they've done something like that...

Eh, vote Vike. I'll worry about Pyure tomorrow.