Battle of Verdun - Game

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for reminding me. I'll drop an antismite on Eru-10 for now.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Thanks for reminding me. I'll drop an antismite on Eru-10 for now.

Leth, do you mind if I ask why you're antismiting when you essentially have more information than everybody who voted before you?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Leth, do you mind if I ask why you're antismiting when you essentially have more information than everybody who voted before you?
Primarily because I was in a bit of a hurry and Eru seemed to be a safe choice at the time.

I'm currently walking the dog right now, so if Fraction doesn't end the day yet, I'll give the thread more than a skim after dinner.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Primarily because I was in a bit of a hurry and Eru seemed to be a safe choice at the time.

I'm currently walking the dog right now, so if Fraction doesn't end the day yet, I'll give the thread more than a skim after dinner.

Should end in 2 hours and 45 min.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Should end in 2 hours and 45 min.

It's going to be just a tad late. I have an exam today until six. Unless you all change something dramatic, everything is written out already. All I have to do is come back and post it.

I promise this will be the only late day.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Not even kidding. Someone who has skill at this game wants to move a vote off me, so I don't have to lol myself to death at the lack of aptitude.

Then again: I do like it when Pyure is better than everyone else and gets to say "told you so."

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
End Day 1

It was a relatively quiet day. The occasional bullet or artillery shell zoomed overhead, but nobody was seriously injured.

As the end of the day drew near, Major Squeakers ordered everybody into the bunker for a meeting. I tried to point out that this leaves nobody guarding the trenches, but alas. The Major is determined in his spy hunt.

The meeting ended ten minutes later, and luckily the enemy had not charged our trenches in that period. Everybody left in a sort of shock, as fowltief had been arrested and executed for treason. It was a quick death, the Major shot him right in the hand. Which happened to be over his heart as he begged for mercy. Major Squeakers doesn’t mess around. 1200 kg of C4 was found on his person, clearly this man had worked in Demolitions.

As the soldiers guarded their trenches, they started to notice a strange silence coming from Lethosos. When somebody was sent over to investigate, the discovered the Lethosos had been shot 12,034 times with small caliber rounds. His body was as much lead as it was flesh. As soldiers moved the body out, all sorts of syringes and pipettes and bandages came tumbling out. He seems to have been a Medic.

The sun rose in the east.

fowltief was lynched! He was a Demolitionist!

Lethosos was killed by the Bad Guys! He was a Medic!

Final Vote Tally:

(4) :
fowltief - Lynched

(3) :
Pyure
HeilMewTwo

(2) :
RJS

(1) :
Eruantien
ljfa
016Nojr
sgbros1
TheEpic5
VikeStep

Begin Day 2

Reactions: dragon_fang101

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well thanks fraction.

Now we know Shazam and Dylan are officers.
Hmm, your powers of addition are strong. I get the same count. Can someone double-check that so we can start a cheesy train of roleclaims to them? I don't see anything in the roles that make this a dumb idea.

I'm also roleblocked, sweet!

Reactions: Fraction2