Battle of Verdun - Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
What's your thought process on spwnX, other than the usual "let's join a game just so we can type vote playername at each other a bunch"?

Vike's reason for voting dragonfang was pretty limp, yet Spanksy hopped on the wagon pretty sharpish. He's not normally the sort to do that.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vike's reason for voting dragonfang was pretty limp, yet Spanksy hopped on the wagon pretty sharpish. He's not normally the sort to do that.
You figure SpwnX looks even sketchier than Vikestep who made the initial limp vote in the first place?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Btw, in case anyone's concerned: Yes I'm generating discussion. No I'm not stirring the pot. The game's more fun when peeps participate. Vike, Shazam, Fraction and others will recognize that I'm deliberately bringing chatter to the forefront so that people don't have to just antismite till the game is over.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
  • I'm not liking the dragonfang thing a whole bunch.
  • RJS's reasoning comes off a bit mud-flingy but that's too scarce.
  • Lethosos seemed to like me "defending" spanks so its plausible they're in kahoots.
  • ljfa is random enough to be neutral, can't vote him.
  • shazam and dylanpiera have alibis that I can't find holes in.
  • SO37's casual vote is stinky
  • Ditto Sora's
  • stuff about other people.

Vote SpwnX I think unless he can give me some half-assed reason not to. In which case I'll likely switch to Sorazodia.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Reactions: Fraction2

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
You figure SpwnX looks even sketchier than Vikestep who made the initial limp vote in the first place?
Yes. Sketchy votes sometimes have to be made - that doesn't mean that there's sufficient justification to build on it. As a wolf, you're much more likely to step on pre-existing wagons than generate your own.

Reactions: Pyure

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
End Day 2

The sun set again over the trenches. The day had been unusually quiet, since Major Squeakers had been called back to Division CP for a strategy meeting with the generals. Hopefully they’ll talk some sense into him, the Major wants you all to charge the enemy across no-man’s-land. A real nut, that guy. But, the he’s an officer for a reason. It’s not the like Army ever gets things wrong, right?

Sergeant Splashers (look up russian army seals) carried out the Major’s order execution, and SpwnX was drowned in a small puddle outside the command bunker. When his quarters were searched, the investigating team was unable to find anything. At all. It’s possible that SpwnX didn’t even remember his own role.

As the last glimpse of sun vanished over the horizon, a hidden daylight sensor sprung into action. Right behind Shazam08, 1200 kg of C4 detonated. Miraculously, nobody was hurt.

Well, technically. Shazam08 was vaporized instantly, so he (probably) didn’t feel any pain. Good for him. In a way.

As everybody rushed to the giant crater (which, after the war, will become a concert arena) to see what happened, a gunshot rang out. Pyure gasped in shock as he looked down to see his chest missing. Unfortunately, because of the mass of people, nobody was able to see exactly who the shooter was.

There are some benefits to congregating soldiers together. A nameless Medic, already covered in mud and blood from the day's work, rushed in and began sewing Pyure back together. In no time at all, Pyure had become a mass of bandages and morphine. But he lived, and he met the Major’s definition of “combat ready”

SpwnX was lynched. He was the Amnesiac.

Shazam was killed by fowltief. He was the Officer.

Pyure was saved by a medic.

Final Vote Tally:
(4)
SpwnX

(3)
dragon_fang101
sgbros

(2)
SoraZodia

(1)
016Nojr
Pyure