Battle of Verdun - Game

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
@016Nojr, you are looking fairly suspicions to me for voting for Pyure. Any reasons why you did it?
1. I voted Pyure because voting pyure is fun.
2. I knew it would not change the outcome of the lynch
3. I am never doing this again. Pyure will only jokingly be voted for the first, possibly the second

Edit: vote dragoney

Reactions: Pyure

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
1. I voted Pyure because voting pyure is fun.
2. I knew it would not change the outcome of the lynch
3. I am never doing this again. Pyure will only jokingly be voted for the first, possibly the second

Edit: vote dragoney
He said that before you voted for him. That has nothing to do with this.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Actually he said that after the day was over and Pyure was killed...or was it not that quote?

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
It was cold, war sucks, sleeping in trenches is hard, it turns out there are no muddy wenches, I like run on sentences, watch out for stray bullets.

016Nojr was Lynched. He was the Saboteur!

dylanpiera was killed by the traitors! He was the Officer!

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
We lost our officer through...

Vote the_Epic, you have been rather quiet, any reason for that?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote sgbros. He's antismiting way too much for my liking. He antismited on Nojr, and seems to be going to very little effort to find the traitors

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote sgbros. He's antismiting way too much for my liking. He antismited on Nojr, and seems to be going to very little effort to find the traitors
I don't think he's a traitor though, he called out Nojr's vote on Pyure and I don't think the traitors would do something like that.

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think he's a traitor though, he called out Nojr's vote on Pyure and I don't think the traitors would do something like that.

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk
That's a fair point. Forgot about that.

Onto suspect 2 then. SO37 has been antismiting a lot. They dropped an early game vote on Nojr (classic wolf ploy) and antismited yesterday. Other than that all they have contributed to the discussion is an attempt to undermine Pyure's innocence.

Vote Someone Else

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
End Day 5

My official transcriber was killed in action today. Our numbers grow thin, and I'm not sure how much longer we can hold out against the arachnids. But we lucky few continue to defend our trenches, down to the last man.

Today, we executed HeilMewTwo, hoping he was a traitor. Turns out he wasn't a traitor, but instead he was our scout. Well, that didn't turn out too well for us.

SoraZodia was killed by the traitors. He was our Sniper. His loss is a great tragedy to us all.

HeilMewTwo was lynched. He was scout.

SoraZodia was killed by the traitors. He was the Maniac - Sniper.

Final Tally

(2)HeilMewTwo
(1)dragon_fang101
(1)Eruantien
(1)SomeoneElse37
(1)ljfa
(1)TheEpic5

Being Day 6