Battle of Verdun - Game

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vikestep (9) ljfa, rjs, someoneelse37, eruantien, sorazodia, vikestep, sgbros, heilmewtwo, dylanpiera
pyure (1) 016nojr
unvoted: probably some peeps (fraction hasn't updated the list)

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
End of Day 3

When the Major returned, he was glad to see that his troopers hadn't been sitting around, playing Skyrim all day. What they had done is apprehended one of the traitors responsible for Colonel Meow's death. VikeStep, who started laughing maniacally once he was accused, didn't stop laughing until the Major put a bullet through his head. As he laughed, he told the stories of all the terrible deeds he had done. He had replaced all the red jellybeans with non-chewable red medicine tablets, causing everybody to taste the awfulness. He was cut the power cables to every router at the front. He was put LSD into the eggs.

All of these are were hideous acts of sabotage, for which he was executed.

The next morning, Pyure didn't show up for his watch. When somebody went to find him, they discovered somebody had carefully undone all the stitches while Pyure was unconscious from copious amounts of morphine.

He bled to death in a matter of minutes.

VikeStep was lynched. He was the saboteur.

Pyure was killed by the traitors. He was the sniper.

Final vote count :
(13) Vikestep

(1) Pyure

Begin Day 4

Reactions: Pyure

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
@016Nojr, you are looking fairly suspicions to me for voting for Pyure. Any reasons why you did it?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Unless anyone has a better idea.
Pyure said:
This may have been a deliberate diversion, but Vikestep implied he'd lose if he dies, which in turn implies that he's missing power players on his team. That makes Nojr a decent target.
I suggest following this train of toughts.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Nojr, for the same reason as Dylan

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk