Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dreamer1986

Jun 13, 2014
Hey all.

What are the system requirements for the Monster Pack or Resonant Rise Mainline? I will have to use my latop for half a year, and was wondering if its possible to use one of those packs.

Slovic

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the best way to produce a lot of Thaumcraft 4.1's Ethereal Blooms? Going to create a fortress in the middle of a huge taint biome, need quite a few of ethereal blooms to prevent the taint from overwhelming the fortress. Not sure what the best way to mass produce these would be.

Thanks in advance.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
^ you, I like you.

In other news, new project, undeground grassy area has turned into underground sheltery area. There has got to be a faster way to do this...

COGG5KY.jpg

EPfencer

Jul 29, 2019
Ice blocks around the perimeter, then break them? I think the new water mechanics should make the whole room flooded with sourceblocks then. Haven't tested anything myself though.

Wursti

Jul 29, 2019
what mods can do controlled enchanting?
I'm playing running red and i want to enchant my sword and arthana with looting.

Sunflares

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to spawn in a Aura Node from Thaumcraft 4 using command? Example: a Bright, pure node with 40 order and 30 Fire

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I know there is an item which let's you spawn in a random node, but is there a way to get a very specific one? Like in the example I listed in my first post.
Not that I know of, sorry. Your best bet will probably be to spawn aura nods until you get one that is what you want.

EPfencer

Jul 29, 2019
what mods can do controlled enchanting?
I'm playing running red and i want to enchant my sword and arthana with looting.
Thaumcraft, thaumic tinkerer, botania and enchanting plus, but botania requires you to get the enchanted book first. Using bibliocraft you can copy those.