Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Sorry, auto correct I mean some bc items accept RF I believe the filter is one of them, or if you have MFR you can use the red net energy cable, auto concerts between the standard energy uses, RF, MJ, even EU
what i mean is the filler only accepts MJ, the cables convert RF to MJ for it, but it doesn't use RF natively.

Reactions: Padfoote

risingphoenix86

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on agrarian skies, most recent version. Whenever I turn a copper block into ingots again, it changes from tinkers construct type to mariculture, does anyone know if there's a way to default the ore dict to want t use a certain mods metals first?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I'm on agrarian skies, most recent version. Whenever I turn a copper block into ingots again, it changes from tinkers construct type to mariculture, does anyone know if there's a way to default the ore dict to want t use a certain mods metals first?

Stick one that you want into a JABBA barrel, and place any ingots of that type you want converted into the barrel, and they will be set to the starting ingot.

But no, there's no way to set the default without just converting them back.

Reactions: Senseidragon

risingphoenix86

Jul 29, 2019
Stick one that you want into a JABBA barrel, and place any ingots of that type you want converted into the barrel, and they will be set to the starting ingot.

But no, there's no way to set the default without just converting them back.
AH! GREAT!, i was about to set up automation to put them all into barrels anyway! thanks for the quick reply!

Reactions: Padfoote

KruSion

Jul 29, 2019
How do I add Enchiridion to FTB monster? I've been trying to use mariculture for a couple of days but information on the interwebs are extremely scarce and the author says that the in game books explain everything. Apparently the books require Enchiridion which isn't installed with the pack. So how do I manually install it ?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
How do I add Enchiridion to FTB monster? I've been trying to use mariculture for a couple of days but information on the interwebs are extremely scarce and the author says that the in game books explain everything. Apparently the books require Enchiridion which isn't installed with the pack. So how do I manually install it ?

Never seen it before, so I'm assuming it's a standard mod:

Download it, place into mods folder, start game, enjoy.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
So i got a question.... How do i add mods that are optional to a pack? For example a player can choose there mini-map mod or any HUD mods that i add

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
So i got a question.... How do i add mods that are optional to a pack? For example a player can choose there mini-map mod or any HUD mods that i add

In the launcher, select the pack you want to use then hit the "edit mod pack" button. That will open a submenu. In that submenu, highlight the mod you want from the list on the right (those are the ones you can add but are currently disabled), then hit the "<<Enable" button in between the two lists.

If you have other mods that aren't in the list that you want, download them to the mods folder then hit the "add mod" button to grab it from the menu, then repeat instructions as above.

Reactions: RealSketch

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
In the launcher, select the pack you want to use then hit the "edit mod pack" button. That will open a submenu. In that submenu, highlight the mod you want from the list on the right (those are the ones you can add but are currently disabled), then hit the "<<Enable" button in between the two lists.

If you have other mods that aren't in the list that you want, download them to the mods folder then hit the "add mod" button to grab it from the menu, then repeat instructions as above.

Sorry I should have specified. I am making a modpack and im wondering how to make mods optional when i submit the pack.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I should have specified. I am making a modpack and im wondering how to make mods optional when i submit the pack.
When you PM the third party modpack team, either mention it in a notes section in the download, or mention it to the team member you're PMing. You'll need to let them know you want them disabled by default, as that is literally the meaning of optional. :)