Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KevlarCookie

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is the right place for this question but i'll ask anyways. My daughter recently asked me if I could get a server for her and some of her friends. If I get a server with the FTB mods do I still need to download and setup the pack on the client side? Or do I just need to be running the appropriate version of MC? I have not been playing MC for too long and don't really know all the ins and outs yet. Thanks for any advise or responses you may supply :)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Not sure if this is the right place for this question but i'll ask anyways. My daughter recently asked me if I could get a server for her and some of her friends. If I get a server with the FTB mods do I still need to download and setup the pack on the client side? Or do I just need to be running the appropriate version of MC? I have not been playing MC for too long and don't really know all the ins and outs yet. Thanks for any advise or responses you may supply :)

Each client will also need the correct mods and mod versions installed to connect.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
How can i get the "old" look for modular power suits i find that the new model is doing crazy things to my computer

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
And one more question (maybe) is there an updated version of the permissions spreadsheet because i dont see some of the mods of 1.6.4 namely among them simply jetpacks.