Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
On a small server, is there a way to disable wasps and/or their hives in the nether, without disabling the whole nether override option in BoP?
Open Blocks has a config option to disable any mob from spawning; but you have to know it's localized name.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I am just gonna wait for stable builds, I just started working with minewtraker and I am trying to get a more challenging gameplay worked our through it

Just an FYI...

Mojang released Vanilla 1.7.7 today. Details: https://mojang.com/2014/04/minecraft-1-7-6/

Apparently 1.7.7 worldsaves are not compatible with even 1.7.5 and are closer to 1.8.x.

Looks like if you want to play on a world long term then the best option is 1.6, as even "Unstable" will need to be reworked for 1.7.7.

sixofour

Jul 29, 2019
Does redstone not spawn in jungle biomes in ftb monster? I am in a jungle and have went through a dozen picks at level 14 and have not found a single redstone dust...

I know there is redstone in the world as I made a mining turtle already. But that was about 7000 blocks away from where I am now.

Edit: Finally found some, after running around in creative for a few minutes breaking every block in sight... is there a reason redstone is rarer than diamonds?

Last edited:

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Does redstone not spawn in jungle biomes in ftb monster? I am in a jungle and have went through a dozen picks at level 14 and have not found a single redstone dust...

I know there is redstone in the world as I made a mining turtle already. But that was about 7000 blocks away from where I am now.

Edit: Finally found some, after running around in creative for a few minutes breaking every block in sight... is there a reason redstone is rarer than diamonds?
Luck of the draw, mostly. You'd need to be breaking a lot more picks than that before you'd have a representative sample.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019

I've noticed certain areas are almost devoid of redstone as well. I haven't seen a pattern to it really, I sometimes just hit large pattern-mined areas where I found zero redstone.
/edit -- one o those area was a highland transitional area between two BoP biomes; not sure if that means anything.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way for a logistics pipes network to send liquids and solid fuel to a reactant dynamo using only a single pipe line?

I don't have an answer for you but if that's possible you just made my day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
EnderIO Master race is the only true master race (besides the Steve's factory manager master race, the witchery master race, and the mekanism master race...)

Really must get into this EnderIO stuff. How can it dump solid and liquid fuel down one pipeline?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Really must get into this EnderIO stuff. How can it dump solid and liquid fuel down one pipeline?

You just get a fluid conduit and place it down, then you place an item conduit in the same spot.
Honestly, it's not RotaryCraft.

Reactions: BreezyTaco

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013

Items, liquids, me conduit, power (Mj and rf), and two types of redstone. In one block. So yes it can do that.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
You just get a fluid conduit and place it down, then you place an item conduit in the same spot.
Honestly, it's not RotaryCraft.

I feel like I'm being patronised :( ahem honestly I've never had a good poke through EnderIO, figuring it was just another tech mod

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like I'm being patronised :( ahem honestly I've never had a good poke through EnderIO, figuring it was just another tech mod

It is. But it also allows you to put conduits in the same block. You literally just place them in the same block and it just works.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013

Ender io doesn't have lots is content because it is fairly new (just hit version 1.0.0) but it has so much functionality and in the 1.7 version there is brand new power armor. It may be a tech mod but it's not just another tech mod

trajing

Jul 29, 2019

Not really. It's my version of "It's not rocket science" because RotaryCraft is very difficult.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Ender io doesn't have lots is content because it is fairly new (just hit version 1.0.0) but it has so much functionality and in the 1.7 version there is brand new power armor. It may be a tech mod but it's not just another tech mod

This isn't just a tech mod. This is an M and S tech mod. Can you have two fluid conduits carrying different fluids in the same block without interference?

Reactions: malicious_bloke