Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jonaboy168

Mar 23, 2020
i have a stabelized mob spawner with zombie pigman n them but its not spawning anything and in some places if i try to place a block it dissapears does anyone know how to fix this?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
This might sound like an odd question but: have you moved the spawner more than once? i.e. when you first got it, you put a core on it and it dropped as an item, then you placed it down somewhere. Have you moved it since?

Woodie_macnutt

Mar 23, 2020
hey, I'm new here and have been loving FTB modpacks for some time now. I was wondering though there seems to be nothing new making it out there for 1.15 or even 1.14 sure unstable is out but there isn't even an update for it.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
hey, I'm new here and have been loving FTB modpacks for some time now. I was wondering though there seems to be nothing new making it out there for 1.15 or even 1.14 sure unstable is out but there isn't even an update for it.
1.15 is not entirely stable, even in vanilla.

Woodie_macnutt

Mar 23, 2020
1.15 is not entirely stable, even in vanilla.
that may be true but there hasn't even been an update from them that I know of officially sense back in October saying that there partnership with Twitch was ending. I just want an update even if its just them saying we are here and still working on things.

MadamRyder

Mar 27, 2020
Hey, new here, but I decided to replay Agrarian Skies 1 and just had a question that a quick google search couldn't answer for me. Can an OpenBlocks sprinkler hurt mobs, like Endermen and Blazes?

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I think what Nuclear_Creeper means is you can't take an FTB pack, add/remove stuff and re-publish it.

Now if you wanted to make your own pack using Twitch, loading it up with the mods in the FTB pack you like, and not calling it FTB then it may not be so much of an issue. FTB packs normally come with some config file tweaks as well (just an FYI)

beamerboif22

Mar 31, 2020
hello, im trying to launch my ftb nut it wont let me sign in. I have just purchase Minecraft just to play ftb but I keep getting this message

You need paid minecraft account to play FTB Modpacks:
  • Your login credentials are correct but mojang's authentication server does not find paid profile in your account
  • If you believe this is error, please try vanilla launcher and minecraft.net before contacting FTB support

Any help

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
If you just purchased the game, it does take some time for the authentication servers to update.. Give it a bit, then if it doesn't let you log in, contact Mojang, not FTB... FTB has nothing to do with the purchase, nor customer service for Minecraft itself.

BijanRobinson

Apr 13, 2020
Me and my brother have been trying to open a SkyFactory3 world to LAN, we tried off my account and he could see it but was not able to join it. When he made one, I couldn’t see it at all in my server list. I was wondering if there is something we are doing wrong or if it’s even possible anymore.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Me and my brother have been trying to open a SkyFactory3 world to LAN, we tried off my account and he could see it but was not able to join it. When he made one, I couldn’t see it at all in my server list. I was wondering if there is something we are doing wrong or if it’s even possible anymore.

Maybe a silly thing, but make sure you are both using the same version of the pack, no mod changes etc..

ozisop12

Apr 16, 2020
you could make your own server its really easy for the most part except for port forwarding which if you never did before could give you some mild migraines

ozisop12

Apr 16, 2020
i am playing on the modpack ftb ultimate reloaded and wanted to know how to make a blast furnace in here it seems the parts are made from different mods any help is appreciated

Crysilis

Apr 19, 2020
If this question has already been answered could you link the reply, but anyway is this modpack able to be played on a SMP world/server?