Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
OK, so I'm scaling up my RF production again (I think I have an mfr laser habit...), according to a big reactor simulator my reactor should be able to output 29 buckets of steam per tick, best ways (other than 120 accumulators) to get to this number for water supply? I tried transfer nodes too, but they didn't seem very effective even with speed upgrades.
I haven't tested throughput myself, but per a comment from another forum (Reddit), the Fluid Laser Relays from Actually Additions are capable of ludicrous levels of liquid transport. Like 2 billion mB/t. Might be worth a look.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
J

justicechef

On FTB pyramid, i right clicked the Resource Generator with my only redstone, anyway to get it back?

S

senpai6999

in feed the beast ultimate reloaded is there easier way to craft signalum blend,enderium blend etc.. than just clickin the filled buckets to crafting table

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
in feed the beast ultimate reloaded is there easier way to craft signalum blend,enderium blend etc.. than just clickin the filled buckets to crafting table
Craft a Sequential Fabricator from Thermal expansion.
upgrade it to have at least one augmentation slot.
Craft a Fluidic Fabrication augmentation, and install it in the fabricator.
Set the recipe.
Output the liquid enderperl/liquid redstone/liquid glowtone, into the fabricator.
Now you just have to add the pulverized metals.

EDIT:
Also, when you are ready for automation, make a separate Magma-Crucible+Sequential-Fabricator pair for each of the 3 liquid crafts.

EDIT2:
Darn forgot about that one (what Everlasting2 said) Yes, both the Portable Tank as well as the Reservoir can be used in liquid crafts, and the correct amount of liquid will be used from these containers for each craft. Also useful when crafting impregnated wood with creosote oil.

Last edited:
Reactions: Everlasting2

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
sevenmass is right for an automatic method, but there is an easy manual method. The blend recipes from te accept a portable tank filled with the relevant fluid as a replacement for a bucket with said fluid.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Its a shame that JEI doesn't reflect the bucket/container thing properly. Every time I remember to do it (IE Treated Wood baby) its a revelation all over again. Crafting with buckets sucks. Afaik its universal in 1.12.2 too.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Its a shame that JEI doesn't reflect the bucket/container thing properly. Every time I remember to do it (IE Treated Wood baby) its a revelation all over again. Crafting with buckets sucks. Afaik its universal in 1.12.2 too.
i thought that only applied to some mods not others , so does that mean i can craft pam's salt and fresh milk easier by hand?

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I am using Builder's Paradise 1.2.0 and for the life of me I just can't find where you edit how many sethomes and chunks players can have, can someone point me in the right direction <3

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried two of the v1.14.4 modpacks (FTB Unstable and ATM 4) that are available on Twitch, but I don't have any sounds in either modpack. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue?

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Creepers never used to damage the player if the player was in water when the creeper exploded... but I was watching a vanilla minecraft v1.14.4 stream today and the player was blown up by a creeper when they were both standing in the water.... when did they change that?

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
Creepers never used to damage the player if the player was in water when the creeper exploded... but I was watching a vanilla minecraft v1.14.4 stream today and the player was blown up by a creeper when they were both standing in the water.... when did they change that?
As far as I remember, creepers always damaged players, even in water. What creepers don't damage when in water (and still don't) was blocks in the world. So water prevents creeper holes. But Creepers still damaged entities, like players or items floating on the ground/water.

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
With a Draconic Reactor in Academy (1.12.2), its the first time I've built a reactor without computercraft. Obviously with a fairly conservative flux gate setting they are bombproof anyway, but its nice to have it automatically balance if you bump the output as it 'settles'. What would be the best way to achieve this now?

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
I've tried two of the v1.14.4 modpacks (FTB Unstable and ATM 4) that are available on Twitch, but I don't have any sounds in either modpack. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue?
I'm playing the Unstable pack with no problems with sound.

Lianam

Sep 1, 2019
I've started playing FTB Unlimited Reloaded, but I also wanted to try Glacticraft. Is there anyway to install more mods such as Glacticraft to the Unlimited Reloaded?

Last edited:

SchadDad

Apr 4, 2019
With the new roots update, will it be added back into FTB Revelations? If so, will a map reset be needed for it? I want to try and add it manually to the server if I can. Also would there be another mod needed for dependencies?

AnimusBane

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any tech only mod packs? I'd just disable them but I'm not sure what configs might have been altered as a result.