Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
In PO2, I have an auto crafter from rftools set unto make resonant portable tanks. I want the to export into a neutronium compressor from avartia but it wont go into the compressor. The compressor works with the tanks. I am using item conduits from enderio.
Can you pipe anything into the compressor automatically? Avaritia is notorious for not letting you automate anything

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Avarita was coded specifically to never be automatable in general. Sorry.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
You are wonderful for taking the time. :D Thanks so much!

I don't suppose either you or @Pyure had a screenshot of the LUA errors, did you? The person who (apparently) maintains the page insisted that nothing they did could have caused them. (Personally, I'm betting that there was a missed bracket or something when the edits were made.)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Forestry multi-farm question to the universe at large.

Its been, uh, literally years since I've made a multi-farm. I cannot seem to configure the damn things. What does it mean when I try to make a circuit board with 4 Iron Electron Tubes in order to get a fully managed vegetable farm, but it says "no layouts available due to the current game settings"?

I don't see anything in the configs that should prevent this.

edit: I'm thinking its because I'm using a "basic" board which allows 1 tube configuration?

edit edit: confirmed. Now I'm remembering this stuff. Thanks self. Yer brilliant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lethosos

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't suppose either you or @Pyure had a screenshot of the LUA errors, did you? The person who (apparently) maintains the page insisted that nothing they did could have caused them. (Personally, I'm betting that there was a missed bracket or something when the edits were made.)
Sorry, no I didn't screenshot it.

Boqzo1

Jul 29, 2019
In PO2, I have an auto crafter from rftools set unto make resonant portable tanks. I want the to export into a neutronium compressor from avartia but it wont go into the compressor. The compressor works with the tanks. I am using item conduits from enderio.
I think it just has to be put in there with a pipe or something. I used translocators in my playthrough and it worked. Also as far as Avaritia automation goes, there's a mod called Avaritia Addons that allows for more automation :)

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Is there any official email or so where you can report a possible trying of breaking into my account?

I didn't log in the day today, but when I tried it directly told me "Account locked due to failed login attempts". So not sure if anyone accidently tried to use the wrong name too often or if someone actually tried to break the account :/
(no viruses or malware in my system, already checked, just this one account here which showed this odd behaviour)

(and sorry if this is totally the wrong place to ask this, but I looked through the support-site and staff site and didn't find anything about such problems)

I recommend you change your password, just to be safe. It's probably nothing though.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone knows what this does? Looking at the debug screen it's an EIO "special" capacitor and probably can only be found in chests, but what can they do?

upload_2016-11-21_16-42-28.png

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Is there any official email or so where you can report a possible trying of breaking into my account?

I didn't log in the day today, but when I tried it directly told me "Account locked due to failed login attempts". So not sure if anyone accidently tried to use the wrong name too often or if someone actually tried to break the account :/
(no viruses or malware in my system, already checked, just this one account here which showed this odd behaviour)

(and sorry if this is totally the wrong place to ask this, but I looked through the support-site and staff site and didn't find anything about such problems)

Is this your forum account, your Minecraft account or your Curse account?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is this your forum account, your Minecraft account or your Curse account?

The forum-account (so this one here).
It didn't happen again since this one time I noticed, so not sure if it's already over. But seeing all the bots lately sneaking into the forum, I thought I really should report it, even it's just seems a one time happening.

(At least I guess that these weird threads lately are from bots. So it's one of these "Probably nothing, but let the staff know just in case"-cases I guess :/ )

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
So, I'm wondering if I've screwed myself or if RNGesus hates me. I need to get an Enderman head. I had one, but foolishly used it to make an Ender Resonator instead of a Soul Binder (which I also need and could have then used to make an Enderman spawner pretty easily). As such, I'm having to make Creepy Dolls and try to get a second head.

I've put 3 stacks of Beryllium on a Polytool (for beheading) and a stack of Silver (which is supposed to do extra damage to Endermen but may be bugged), and while I'm swimming in Ender Pearls, I have yet to get another head. I'm not particularly sore about the resources (the dolls aren't that hard to make), but I'm chasing these Endermen all over creation and it's getting tedious.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm wondering if I've screwed myself or if RNGesus hates me. I need to get an Enderman head. I had one, but foolishly used it to make an Ender Resonator instead of a Soul Binder (which I also need and could have then used to make an Enderman spawner pretty easily). As such, I'm having to make Creepy Dolls and try to get a second head.

I've put 3 stacks of Beryllium on a Polytool (for beheading) and a stack of Silver (which is supposed to do extra damage to Endermen but may be bugged), and while I'm swimming in Ender Pearls, I have yet to get another head. I'm not particularly sore about the resources (the dolls aren't that hard to make), but I'm chasing these Endermen all over creation and it's getting tedious.

This may sound obvious, but Empower the Ender, enchant it a bit if you like, then go to the End and stare down the ocean of Endermen. When in doubt, use the tools the mod gave you to.solve the problem.

Note that if you have access to XU, Cursed Earth farms in the End spawn Endermen exclusively, which can speed thing up tremendously.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
psi tutorial Mana Manipulation Lvl 16 Trick: Form Burst can some one give me a simple spell to get past this please.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
This may sound obvious, but Empower the Ender, enchant it a bit if you like, then go to the End and stare down the ocean of Endermen. When in doubt, use the tools the mod gave you to.solve the problem.

Note that if you have access to XU, Cursed Earth farms in the End spawn Endermen exclusively, which can speed thing up tremendously.

No 'End' in this pack (Galactic Science) - although that sword looks promising, now that I see it. Like I said, no real shortage of getting the mobs, so I'll give that a go. Thanks!

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
OK, quick question that doesn't need its own thread:

My nephew made me a Sword of the Zephyr or whatever, with Thaumcraft. He put repair II on it, and that's supposed to repair it with vis if you have a wand on your person.

I cannot get the repair to work. I hadn't done any thaumcrafting before this, but I went and made a wand and collected some vis for it just for this and it never repairs anything. Can anyone help?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
OK, quick question that doesn't need its own thread:

My nephew made me a Sword of the Zephyr or whatever, with Thaumcraft. He put repair II on it, and that's supposed to repair it with vis if you have a wand on your person.

I cannot get the repair to work. I hadn't done any thaumcrafting before this, but I went and made a wand and collected some vis for it just for this and it never repairs anything. Can anyone help?
The wand may need to be in your hotbar.