Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
thought they were the same :/

sent from a phone using tapatalk.
Actually the Gelid Cryotheum is better. But there is cost to making it and the gain usually isn't worth it. You also need more of it. You have to fill every empty square in the reactor. The liquid ender is easier to make and only needs to be placed on the very top layer.

Also, I don't think either of these are available in 1.10 because both were added by TE which hasn't been updated yet.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Actually the Gelid Cryotheum is better. But there is cost to making it and the gain usually isn't worth it
pearls can be reletively expensive/annoying to get compared to cryotheium epecially since u can make cryo or if u live near a cold area u can just slice up blizz. Especially because pearls are used for other things while cryo is really not besides cryo flux ducts

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
pearls can be reletively expensive/annoying to get compared to cryotheium epecially since u can make cryo or if u live near a cold area u can just slice up blizz. Especially because pearls are used for other things while cryo is really not besides cryo flux ducts

All of this. Even if you get hold of Ender Lilies, you've got to wait for the darn things to grow.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Honestly, I find the 8 Ender Pearls needed to make a quite potent reactor dead easy to get, compared to making enough cryotheum for a whole reactor.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Honestly, I find the 8 Ender Pearls needed to make a quite potent reactor dead easy to get, compared to making enough cryotheum for a whole reactor.
honestly u could just fill the reactor with graphite and be done with it for a while

of course having certain mods makes ender pearls easier even from early on

Reactions: PierceSG

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
How do you find sponge/wet sponge for tinkers' construct in direwolf20's 1.10 pack?
vannila thing:
Ocean monuments have a chance of spawning with one or more rooms containing wet sponges. Each room contains an average of 30 sponges.
a mob called elder guardian (found normally inside an ocean monument)will also drop 1

so world gen structure to find apparently spawns in aquatic type biomes (vanilla examples are regular/deep/frozen ocean, regular/frozen river))

its probably going to be submerged in water so might need something for looking around it ( the mining fatigue 3 effect it has wont help what so ever to this end until u clear it by killing all 3 elder guardians which cause the effect)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Is there anyway to automate killing enderdragon for dragon hearts in SF2.5.6?
The tricky part of this is ensnaring the dragon just after it spawns, so it doesn't fly around and eat your setup. Once you've done that, you can just then use any kind of ranged autokiller, such as a Draconic Bow in an autonomous activator, to kill it, and any kind of vacuum-hopper-like thing to collect the heart once it drops.

There are a few ways to hold the dragon in place. The Vanilla way, with a bunch of pistons, is one; but Modded MC adds a few more. The first one that comes to my mind uses a Corporeal Attractor (from Thaumic Tinkerer) and a few obsidian blocks placed just above where the dragon spawns. The Attractor keeps the dragon from flying away; the obsidian keeps the dragon from destroying the Attractor. Somehow. Not sure why it works, since the dragon can ordinarily pass through obsidian unaffected, but it does. Direwolf20 built such a setup toward the end of his Infinity Evolved Skyblock series.

H

Hurst_Quayzar

Simple question. The latest DW20 pack doesn't have morph it appears. He tweeted that it isn't updated to 1.10. Is this something I can do? If so, how. I am launching from the Curse launcher if that helps at all. Thanks.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Not that I know of. If ichun hasn't updated it to 1.10.2 you're out of luck. Not sure if there is a mod similar out for 1.10 yet

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Not that I know of. If ichun hasn't updated it to 1.10.2 you're out of luck. Not sure if there is a mod similar out for 1.10 yet

@ohaiChun is working on mods, per his twitter comments, although I don't know which ones. He's also doing it in his spare time... He's attending Medical School so I wouldn't hold my breath too long :D

Reactions: Scottly318

Teleclast

Jul 29, 2019
How would I go about pumping lava from the neither in dw20 1.10? I tried the Ranged Pumps pump but both Ender Tanks and Reservoirs on any side OR Ender IO liquid conduits on any side leading to them did not take any out. I made sure to set it to Extract Always Active on the pump and Insert on the other side, simply didn't work for me in single player at all, it filled up with lava when supplied with power, it just wouldn't get the lava out of it.

EDIT: FIXED. I got it working, it seems that it will check each block instead of just searching liquids or something so if you only have a bit of lava/water nearby to test it takes forever to actually get you something to pump, it doesn't help that the readout is confusing until you get it working once. 'Empty' but 'Draining' was getting confusing.

Last edited:

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Playing Infinity Evolved, working with bees, the Apiarist's Database says Resilient + Common mutate to Invincible bee, however I cannot for the life of me get them to mutate. Also the /giveprincess command doesn't seem to work anymore. Can anyone help?

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Playing Infinity Evolved, working with bees, the Apiarist's Database says Resilient + Common mutate to Invincible bee, however I cannot for the life of me get them to mutate. Also the /giveprincess command doesn't seem to work anymore. Can anyone help?
glancing at the wiki it says invincible is from resilient and ender around 5% and all/most the combos common can breed with for mutation are world gen bees or cultivated

considering what u supposedly get(tungsten which is otherwise from lava or endstone) from invincible bee , there is a mention that gt is required for this bee

Last edited: