Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Tried that. Various things like equipped, unequipped, in the inventory, in the hotbar. Same with the wand and the sword.

I don't know much about thaumcraft. I feel like I'm missing a step on the wand.

I made one wand, the lowest possible quality, and I extracted basically one floating node thing into it.

leosky

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing on DireWolf20 1.10.
I'm looking to transfer to another world because I went in blind and got a shitty one.
I wanna transfer all my items as well so I think I need some type of wrench that can pick up including of course full chests, otherwise I dont know how I can bring everything on me.
Some ideas?

leosky

Jul 29, 2019
Also does Mending Moss work in this new pack?
I put it on my hammer, had it in my hotbar for a while and it didnt move a pixel

leosky

Jul 29, 2019
I keep trying to copy the playerdata file to the new world and the moment I load up the world it changes back....
Is theresome other config I gotta change?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Tried that. Various things like equipped, unequipped, in the inventory, in the hotbar. Same with the wand and the sword.

I don't know much about thaumcraft. I feel like I'm missing a step on the wand.

I made one wand, the lowest possible quality, and I extracted basically one floating node thing into it.
Could be one of two things:
  1. The lowest tier wand has really limited functionality. It is basically just meant to use for making better wands.
  2. If you only drew vis from a single node, then odds are that you only have a few of the different kinds stored in it. I don't know which types repair uses, but chance are you simply don't have any of that kind.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Also does Mending Moss work in this new pack?
I put it on my hammer, had it in my hotbar for a while and it didnt move a pixel

If I understand it right, it's like the mending-enchantment of minecraft.
So it uses experience-orbs (from mining coal, redstone, hammering enemies to death and so on) to repair the tool.

For the old tinker's construct way of "just repair yourself"-tools I think you need at least one part made out of wood on it ("economical"-modifier).

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Could be one of two things:
  1. The lowest tier wand has really limited functionality. It is basically just meant to use for making better wands.
  2. If you only drew vis from a single node, then odds are that you only have a few of the different kinds stored in it. I don't know which types repair uses, but chance are you simply don't have any of that kind.

I'll try the next wand tier, but it does look like I have at least 1 of every type on there.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I'm playing on DireWolf20 1.10.
I'm looking to transfer to another world because I went in blind and got a shitty one.
I wanna transfer all my items as well so I think I need some type of wrench that can pick up including of course full chests, otherwise I dont know how I can bring everything on me.
Some ideas?

I don't know of any way (short of going creative and cheating in the items) that you can transfer inventories from one world to another.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I don't know of any way (short of going creative and cheating in the items) that you can transfer inventories from one world to another.

If it's just a matter of a crappy seed in the overworld, why not move your entire inventory to the Nether (or any other dimension) then generate another overworld with a seed you like and just swap the dimension folder of that one into your current game's world folder.

Fresh overworld dimension, same game (technically).

Or am I missing something?

Reactions: PierceSG

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
How do I create the "Spoiler" boxes for pics and such?
You mean on this forum?
Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 10.10.01 PM.png

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if the Vanilla Lead bug was fixed at any point? In 1.7 (and before I think) a lead holding an animal would break if the chunk it was in was unloaded then became loaded again. I like my horse, but hate not being able to tie him off when I need to explore on foot.

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Anyone know if the Vanilla Lead bug was fixed at any point? In 1.7 (and before I think) a lead holding an animal would break if the chunk it was in was unloaded then became loaded again. I like my horse, but hate not being able to tie him off when I need to explore on foot.
No, it wasn't fixed up to 1.10.2. Don't know about 1.11 yet.

Professor_Spiff

Jul 29, 2019
Playing the new DireWolf20 1.10.2 pack and I've noticed a lot of the tank mods I loved aren't there. What are the best tanks for DW20? I need to store a lot of seed oil.

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
anyone else having issues with RF Controls programmer/processor and the read purity command? Mine doesn't want to set a variable for it. I keep getting an error for it. suggestions?

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
anyone else having issues with RF Controls programmer/processor and the read purity command? Mine doesn't want to set a variable for it. I keep getting an error for it. suggestions?
Direwolf20 just did this in the latest forgecraft video. He's got his crystal processing/purification all automated.

See link: