Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Playing Infinity Evolved, working with bees, the Apiarist's Database says Resilient + Common mutate to Invincible bee, however I cannot for the life of me get them to mutate. Also the /giveprincess command doesn't seem to work anymore. Can anyone help?

Common? That's very different from the normal breeding. Normally, it's Resilient + Ender, and there's a 5% chance of getting the Invincible.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
glancing at the wiki it says invincible is from resilient and ender around 5% and all/most the combos common can breed with for mutation are world gen bees or cultivated

considering what u supposedly get(tungsten which is otherwise from lava or endstone) from invincible bee , there is a mention that gt is required for this bee

Yes I know, but gregtech isn't a part of the pack. So is it a bug, just plain wrong or what? Also still not sure why the command doesn't work, the wiki says it should.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Do you have cheats enabled? If playing on a server, do you have the permissions to cheat?

C

Cryostraza

Playing Skyfactory 2.5.6. Is there any way to completely disable all random spawns of everything? Trees, pools, animals, bushes, mobs... etc.
I am trying to build a continent in a void world but when using the max size Unbreakable Wand (16k) things (trees, bushes, and pools mostly) spawn on the dirt that is created but not loaded/rendered.
This starts happening roughly ~225 blocks away and in non-ocean biomes from some testing I did.
Any help is appreciated.

leosky

Jul 29, 2019
I messed up and picked Hardcore mode instead of Hard (hadn't played in a long while and wasn't paying attention).
I died.
Is there some way I can respawn or copy my world file and make a new one? and retrieve my items? (they should be in the gravestone)
PLEASE I made some progress and I cant restart

Last edited:

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I messed up and picked Hardcore mode instead of Hard (hadn't played in a long while and wasn't paying attention).
I died.
Is there some way I can respawn or copy my world file and make a new one? and retrieve my items? (they should be in the gravestone)
PLEASE I made some progress and I cant restart

Apart from creating the same world via using the same seed and cheating in items/gear? No.

H

Holyshot

When I used to play DW20 1.6x pack, NEI had a cheat menu where I could set the time of day, a magnet option, and more importante Godmode, now with the 1.10 DW20 pack, how can I use such feature?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any official email or so where you can report a possible trying of breaking into my account?

I didn't log in the day today, but when I tried it directly told me "Account locked due to failed login attempts". So not sure if anyone accidently tried to use the wrong name too often or if someone actually tried to break the account :/
(no viruses or malware in my system, already checked, just this one account here which showed this odd behaviour)

(and sorry if this is totally the wrong place to ask this, but I looked through the support-site and staff site and didn't find anything about such problems)

Last edited:

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
is there a dolly equivalent for the new direwolf20 pack? moving chests... and stuff...

There are several options on 1.10, but very few of them are in the DW20 pack. Looks like Blood Magic Teleposers might be your only option, not that it would be easiest.

Reactions: Psychicash

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
When I used to play DW20 1.6x pack, NEI had a cheat menu where I could set the time of day, a magnet option, and more importante Godmode, now with the 1.10 DW20 pack, how can I use such feature?

Either FtB Tweaks or FtB Utilities does that... Go to your inventory screen and you'll see a group of icons in the upper left corner that supply those functions... Just mouse over for a tooltip. There is no magnet mode, however, and a few more might be missing. I never used that stuff myself :rolleyes:

Reactions: SolManX
N

NoOneImportant

In PO2, I have an auto crafter from rftools set unto make resonant portable tanks. I want the to export into a neutronium compressor from avartia but it wont go into the compressor. The compressor works with the tanks. I am using item conduits from enderio.