Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
How big did you get the node?
This big:
2015-05-18_19.12.43.jpg

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I put an alembic above the construct. It did not visibly connect, but I connected an essentia tube and tried anyway. No luck.
Hmm, then I dunno :/
I always put the alembic on before it is filled... that may be the issue. Other than that, I'm out of ideas :/

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, then I dunno :/
I always put the alembic on before it is filled... that may be the issue. Other than that, I'm out of ideas :/
Well, thanks for the effort, anyways. The attention I was given on a thread such as this is mode than I can ask for. since I'm a nablet I'll prolly return here sooner or later.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Reactions: jordsta95

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get forersty farms to work with crop sticks and magical crops? Whst tubes and circuit board do i need?
regrowth pack

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod (loosly excluding computercraft and openperipherals... If someone's already written a program to do exactly this, that'll be okay. I just don't want to have to do any coding myself, save for very slight tweaks) that adds some sort of way to compare genomes of 2 bees and just tells me what the differences are, not the whole genome? It's kind of inconvenient to have to keep switching bees in and out of my beealyzer when there's a much simpler solution that simply requires someone doing a little bit of coding to make a GUI that compares NBT data of two similar items.
Honestly, I would even settle for getting the raw NBT data of each chromosome in dot notation.
can anyone answer this question? Also...
in infinity 1.5.x, what is the default key for switching hats? It's definitely not V...

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I will certainly check out some of the magic mods. I have an infusion altar setup from Thaumcraft and a Blood Altar but haven't done much with either mod. I've seen threads such as Rhn's incredible thread (kudos to you rhn because you amaze me) and Scottulus's awesome Infinity thread and I wonder how some people can understand so many aspects of the game and turn them into giant projects. I know I can't do something on that scale (because of my PC and personal skill) but I intend to make a strong effort at finishing projects that I can be proud of. Are there any interesting power generation methods that I could maybe have a go at? Something that is more unique than lava and big reactors? Thanks for the input sgbros.
you may wish to add automagy to your pack. It adds magic-based automation mechanics, which can potentially make automation of your magic stuff all the more fun.
losjw.jpg

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this qualifies as a 'simple' question!

I have just found my frame quarry is not working, I haven't used it much but it has been working fine. After looking for faces it may be caught on I noticed that all my frame covers and hollow frame covers are now ender thermic pump covers and hollow covers. I looked into making them again (all 750+ of them) but once I try to go past the frame block panel the pump texture occurs.

Has anyone else found this and is it only the texture - is it not why my quarry is not working?

Also wouldn't you think I would have noticed those green covers quicker!

View attachment 19349
https://i.imgflip.com/losjw.jpg
I had this problem twice last week (although the first time might've been before last week, but I can't be sure... at least without stopping to check that thread's age, and then calculating a little. Too lazy right now). I had grass half-blocks transform into ender-thermic pump half-blocks. Seeing as you also had something transform into ender-thermic pump multiparts, I'm half tempted to try to remove the block by some forceful means to prevent forge multipart from transforming it.... unless yours were also dirt or grass before the transformation, in which case it might just transform into a different block? At any rate, my situation was mostly harmless because the half blocks were in the position of aesthetic blocks. I just wanted to be able to see around a block that I could also walk over, and that would, in this case, blend in with the grass around it.

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Is MFR up to date?
I can't say I have ever encountered this issue before though :/

I'm assuming it is. I play on a server and they just upgraded.

What pack, what version? Direwolf20 had this problem a while back in his Let's Play, he said it got fixed in a pack update. I think he said that it was just a visual bug, are they still working?

DW20 pack 1.3. I would be fine if it was just a visual bug but they aren't working. I had 6 yellow focus in it and was getting 0 anything through the ender chest. That having been said...

we've also been getting random chunk rolebacks... so half an ender quarry setup or all of it will disappear but only in a single chunk... I don't know if that could be affecting the orientation of the blocks but I will say this isn't the first time I have run into this.

I had a single player world that I had 17 lasers running and I'd have to check on them every hour to make sure the prechargers were faced the right way.