Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
Creepers never used to damage the player if the player was in water when the creeper exploded... but I was watching a vanilla minecraft v1.14.4 stream today and the player was blown up by a creeper when they were both standing in the water.... when did they change that?

As far as I remember, creepers always damaged players, even in water. What creepers don't damage when in water (and still don't) was blocks in the world. So water prevents creeper holes. But Creepers still damaged entities, like players or items floating on the ground/water.

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
With a Draconic Reactor in Academy (1.12.2), its the first time I've built a reactor without computercraft. Obviously with a fairly conservative flux gate setting they are bombproof anyway, but its nice to have it automatically balance if you bump the output as it 'settles'. What would be the best way to achieve this now?

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
I've tried two of the v1.14.4 modpacks (FTB Unstable and ATM 4) that are available on Twitch, but I don't have any sounds in either modpack. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue?
I'm playing the Unstable pack with no problems with sound.

Lianam

Sep 1, 2019
I've started playing FTB Unlimited Reloaded, but I also wanted to try Glacticraft. Is there anyway to install more mods such as Glacticraft to the Unlimited Reloaded?

Last edited:

SchadDad

Apr 4, 2019
With the new roots update, will it be added back into FTB Revelations? If so, will a map reset be needed for it? I want to try and add it manually to the server if I can. Also would there be another mod needed for dependencies?

AnimusBane

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any tech only mod packs? I'd just disable them but I'm not sure what configs might have been altered as a result.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Breakout is pretty good, as is Automaton. The former is somewhat skyblock style, though definitely different enough to be interesting. The latter is a lightweight tech pack.

Darebel00703

Sep 3, 2019
Breakout is pretty good, as is Automaton. The former is somewhat skyblock style, though definitely different enough to be interesting. The latter is a lightweight tech pack.
Do you know about how big Exoria or FTB Unstable is compared to say Automaton??

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Do you know about how big Exoria or FTB Unstable is compared to say Automaton??
Exoria is about 170 ish mods + is an expert/survival style modpack for mc 1.12
ftb unstable is a 1.14 mod pack with less then 120 mods(likely much smaller ones too becuase of the versions small age) and true to its name is probably a far less stable instance then the other 2(unlikely that it has a semblance of a quest book)
Automaton 90 ish mods but a very heavy focus on immersive engineering(a bigger mod in multiple respects) and its addons early on and late game mekinism. Also has a bunch of recipe tweaks though to some mods.

Unstable is probably the lightest because of the age bit followed by Automaton

Reactions: Darebel00703

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Does anyone know what the RF/t usage rate of the Forestry Carpenter is?

sad_hug

Sep 27, 2019
My friends has an item of some sort of item to watch what everybody is doing see their inventory and health. What could this be?

This is FTB Ultimate Reloaded by the way.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
There is a player interactor in repressurized, might be that.

In turn, I ask...

Looks like the only thing in Natura I really want out of it anymore is the fireproof nether trees. Any modern mods that have that in it, and perhaps not too much else?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
That depends very heavily on what kind of pack you want to be playing.
Adventure/RPG: Dungeons, Dragons and Spaceshuttles (not a fan of this one personally, but it is pretty popular), RLCraft, FTB: Interactions to some degree, SevTech
Expert mode progression: Enigmatica 2 Expert, FTB: Interactions, Dungeons, Dragons and Spaceshuttles, Omnifactory to some degree
Tech-focused: Omnifactory
Good for beginners: Breakout, Enigmatica 2 Normal, Peace of mind, Omnifactory for beginners to Gregtech
Kitchensink: All The Mods 3 and All The Mods 3 Remix
Other: Ultimate Alchemy, Glacial Awakening (mostly because I don't know much about it), Antimatter Chemistry, Volcano Block, Mystical Skies

I think that mostly covers it?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame