Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Serey

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Serey
  • Age - 27
  • FTB Experience - Little, i mostly have played SSP and installed the mods myself or or used Tekkit for modded multilayer..
  • Have you ever been banned? - Never, because I obey the rules and I do not act like a jerk.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I want to play Magic World and ssp is boring

King_Dennis

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - King_Dennis
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - I have played Tekkit for a very long time Minecraft very very long but am learning very quick because it is a ton of fun.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Actually 2 times 1 was a mistake and I was unbanned and 2 was I was not 18 or older to play on the server so I was banned.
  • Why Were you banned? - Explained above.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Well this pack is amazing and I really want to play on a server thats mature and no banned items for maximum fun and I hate pvp. I can't wait to see if I'm accepted and play! Have a great weekend! -Dennis

TheDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - RougeAgent
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - I have gone a bit in depth not much
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes, a while back when i first joined
  • Why Were you banned? - I was noob and didn't know what griefing was
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because you seem like a good server and I want to have fun and build :D

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - bwblazerkid
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - Very expirienced with all the mods
  • Have you ever been banned? - Once on a tekkit server for breaking a block under someone making them fall into lava
  • Why Were you banned? -^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because im looking for a good magic world server and this one looks like fun. also I'm awesome :p

Leassus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Leassus
  • Age - 22
  • FTB Experience - Moderate
  • Have you ever been banned? - No I have not
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - To have some fun with other people , building amazing stuff and with no items banned its kinda the best server around xD

RedawgTS

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - redawgts
  • Age - 33
  • FTB Experience - I've been playing modded Minecraft off and on for about 2 years.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Were you banned? - See above.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Magic World looks like fun and I'd like to play it on a server with other people.

liq3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - liq3
Age - 21
FTB Exp - Just finished researching everything in Thaumcraft 3... Played quite a bit of IC2 and BC3, and understand how most of Railcraft works.
Have you ever been banned? - nope
Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Want a fun FTB to play on. Would gladly help people with mods too. :]

Kila_Dylbert3021

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Kila_Dylbert3021
Age-15
FTB experience- About two weeks. Plus some knowledge from videos on youtube.
Have you ever been banned?- Yes
Why were you banned?- Knowing more than the owner.
Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft- I want a new community to get along with.

ranger0213

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome To Applecraft Magic World!

Applecraft has toyed with the standard FTB server pack but has now moved on to the Magic World server pack!

AppleCraft has run several servers from Vanilla to Tekkit to Spout and I have decided that a move over to FTB would be a good idea. I also enjoy the FTB SSP and SMP and thought I'd bring a good server out for people who want to build without the risk of other players killing you.

applecraft.dyndns.org:25565

Rules :

1. Grief = Ban
2. Stealing = Grief
3. Insulting = Grief
4. Grief = BAN

DIFFICULTY IS AT MAXIMUM! D:

50 Slot Server - Can Upgrade depending on server performance.

Banned items : Nothing (Lets see how far we can go before I have to make cuts)

This is a beta server. Who knows what will happen and when. If something goes wrong I will try to remedie it but I cannot guarentee amazing performance. My system specs are as follows.

2.66Ghz 16 Core CPU
4GB RAM - Working On Getting More
Internet Speed - 100/100 Upload and Download.

This server is whitelisted. If you wish to join. Fill out the application and post a reply.

• IGN - "In Game Name"
  • Age - "21"
  • FTB Experience - "Experienced"
  • Have you ever been banned? - "Yes. From my own server :/ "
  • Why Were you banned? - "My Moderator thought it would be funny.. "
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I'm so freaking awesome!!"
That was an example btw...

Thankyou!
[DOUBLEPOST=1354949657][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: Ranger0213
FTN Experience: Experienced
Have you ever been banned? No
Why were you banned? I wasnt banned
Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft? Because it sounds like a fun server and I would really like to join it.

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - serjo43
Age - 16
FTB Experience - i play minecraft with ftb modpacks from relese
Have you ever been banned? - yes
Why Were you banned? - my reactor explode and destroy a player house...
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I'm so freaking awesome!! and it a magic world !! xD

ShadicSatan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I want to join this server

IGN - ShadicSatan
Age - 14
FTB Experience - i play minecraft with mods like ftb has since 1.3 beta
Ban? - Never
For what? - ?
Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I'm good at mods, and I want to try go multiplayer with that pack!

I hope you like me! :3

vahva

Jul 29, 2019
Can you update the server?
The Feed The Beast: Magic world modpack has updated, with newer versions of Railcraft, StevesCarts and Thaumcraft

The_Pale_Man

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - The_Pale_Man
  • Age - 15, I am mature for my age though. Feel free to do whatever if you think I become annoying or anything.
  • FTB Experience - Not very experienced but well read and studied.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Once in the days of Minecraft beta 1.2
  • Why Were you banned? - I just found out about mods so i was flying around on a server.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Well i am 15 and there is no school for 7 weeks... LET THE MARATHON BEGIN!

Primal Wind

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Rasgriz34
  • Age - 20
  • FTB Experience - Played Minecraft since beta, played Tekkit for a solid 4 months, FTB since it was available. No pro, but knowedgeable in alot of mods.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes
  • Why Were you banned? - Used Spoutcraft on a Hunger Games server. (REI's Minimap wasn't allowed, didn't realize)
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - The server I played and staffed on for the last 6 months just shut down on the 7th and I'm hoping to find a new group of good people to play with again. Plus: I'm eager to play Thaumcraft 3 with other people instead of on my own. Looking forward to no admin duties lol.