Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

jacklee345

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - jacklee345
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - expereinced
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because i have been looking around for a mgic world server and this one looks Good

jouatt

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - "Jouatt", I have a friend also Jul835
  • Age - "19", 18
  • FTB Experience - "Experienced", New Ima help him
  • Have you ever been banned? - "Yes but my brother's fault. ", No
  • Why Were you banned? - "He griefed his friend as a joke "
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "I want to help my friend with some mods!" He wants to learn the mods.

SwarthyBard

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - swarthybard
  • Age - 29
  • FTB Experience - I run a FTB server using beta pack A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I would like to join a community using the magic world mods to meet some new people and see what new ideas can be inspired with these mods.

ian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: qwertyqwerty0
Experience: I am skilled at FTB and know most of the features.
Have you ever been banned: Nope.
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft: I would like to share my creations with the community and i have rarely played on servers so it will be a new thing to me.

neo

Jul 29, 2019
application from my friend :)

IGN - Lighter10
Age - 14
FTB Experience - nothing but i want to learn
Have you ever been banned?Yes
Why Were you banned? Because they thought i was flying when i was jumping from a mountain
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? I want to try magic world and play it with my friends :)

PatrickHamhuis

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - patrick153
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - very experienced
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because on every server i got griefed and this is one of the newer servers that I didn't hear about.

ZzyborgHD

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - ZzyborgHD
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - Not so much
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Were you banned? - havn't
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because it is the best server

Reyouka

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Reyouka
  • Age - 20
  • FTB Experience - None
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope. Clean record
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Looking around for a Thaumcraft 3 server, seems like it may be fun here.

epicWTFboom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: epicWTFboom
ftb experience: pretty good at most things
have i been banned: no,
why were you banned: N/A
Why do you want to join applecraft: because im looking forward to playing with other people in magic world, and this server seems awesome.
hope im accepted, looking forward to hanging out on the server

skykitten

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - skykitten
  • Age - 26
  • FTB Experience - "Experienced"
  • Have you ever been banned? - no
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I want to see a world filled with magic fun friends and fellowship. ;) and Because I'm so freaking awesome!!

Luigi799

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Luigi799
Feed The Beast Experience: Since Retro SSP, in otherwords, Experienced
Have you ever been banned?: No
Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft?: I want to play with experienced veterans to the modpack, plus I want to see what Thaumcraft 3 is like on servers :)

Creotik

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - "Creotik"
  • Age - "19"
  • FTB Experience - "Played on normal FTB maybe for a week"
  • Have you ever been banned? - "No "
  • Why Were you banned? - "-"
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I would like to try Magic World on MP :p"

Lmagi

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Lmagi
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - Experienced- very. But also derpy on builds -.-
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes
  • Why Were you banned? - I left admining on a server and the owner banned me for being "unloyal" =.=''
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I want to play a magic world non solo... also cause I just died and lost all my items ( perfect setup but a glitch killed me) in my ssp =/

Jyrri

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - SINfullyKMD
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - I have never played FTB. However, I have watched Direwolf20's lets plays, and I am /unfortunately/ a Tekkit veteran.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes, over two years ago, I got banned a few times.
  • Why Were you banned? - I was immature back then, although I've moved on though.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I would like to find a persistent server that won't wipe their map, a solid core group of players and staff, and a fairly decent community. I feel like AppleCraft may stand a chance :p
Just a quick question: Are you guys planning on keeping the map past updates?

NeXXon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - the_only_nexxon
Age - 16
FTB Experience - I started playin' with buildcraft and ic in beta1.8.1 or earlyer(don't really remember)
Have you ever been banned - No, but some server experience though
Why do you want to be part if AppleCraft - I played for about on several modded servers (always with base mods like ic² bc3 and stuff) but they mostly got shut down after a few months or even weeks. With AppleCraft I hope to find a stable server with a strong community and interesting players

Bruce Davidson

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - thepersonhere
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - I've been here ever since FTB and I have been playing with the mods used for a long time so I know what I am doing so I won't be annoying people asking questions.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Were you banned? - I wasn't banned
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I am looking for a modded minecraft server and it's been 2 months and I still haven't found one that fits. I saw this with all the FTB mods and thought it would be perfect.