Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome To Applecraft Ultimate!

Applecraft has toyed with the standard FTB server pack but has now moved on to a custom mod seletion.

Applications will no longer be accepted by via FTB Forum.
Please apply at the enjin forum site.
This Server is now running a selection of mods based on the FTB server pack and the magic pack.
Head to the enjin site for more details.
Thankyou

AppleCraft has run several servers from Vanilla to Tekkit to Spout and I have decided that a move over to FTB would be a good idea. I also enjoy the FTB SSP and SMP and thought I'd bring a good server out for people who want to build without the risk of other players killing you.

applecraft.dyndns.org:25564

deadlyapplecraft.no-ip.org:25564

Rules :

1. Grief = Ban
2. Stealing = Grief
3. Insulting = Grief
4. Grief = BAN

2.66Ghz 16 Core CPU
4GB RAM - Working On Getting More
Internet Speed - 100/100 Upload and Download.

Wokkel

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Vvox
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - yes
  • Why Were you banned? - I made a sand generator
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I want to play on a Ftb server and have fun.

Exeltor

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Exeltor
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I have been playing around with Thaumcraft for quite a while and with the rest of the mods too and I can share my knowledge with anyone who needs it.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Lharoi
  • Age - 25
  • FTB Experience - 3 days of FTB experience
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - server seems interesting and wanted to join in and play some ftb

Willibilly19

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Willibilly19
  • Age - 22
  • FTB Experience - Moderate (I've only used FTB for a couple days, but I've played tekkit for a few months. Not an expert on any of the mods, but I have decent knowledge of most of them.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I'm so freaking awesome!!......I mean umm.....Because I really wanna give Thaumcraft a shot and I don't want to play single player.

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - killoflen
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - I played with the mods Direwolf used and have been playing with the mods for quite a long time. I've been off them for a moment because RP2 was not released but since it is coming close to that, i want to pick it up again.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes,2 times
  • Why Were you banned? - i made a mob trap and a sand generator on 2 servers and they both banned me for it :(
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - i lost intrest in SSP FTB and wanted to share my knowledge with friends

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - monkeybee11
  • Age - like to keep screct sry
  • FTB Experience - been playing for a bit
  • Have you ever been banned? - yep
  • Why Were you banned? - MY brother got mad at me
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - bc me do :p ssp is boring

FlamingSavage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:FlamingSavage
FTB Experience: Very Experienced, played technic pack for a year (Yes I know it's not the same, I prefer FTB)
Banned: Never
Why Applecraft? Hate SSP, and want a server that I can actually build on without getting griefed.

vahva

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - vahva
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - fairly good
  • Have you ever been banned? - no, I haven't
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because this is the only server with magic world pack (that I found) and playing multiplayer is more fun, than playing singleplayer

Krowa87

Jul 29, 2019
Age? - 25
IGN? Krowa87
Experience? I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.3, mostly in single player, with mods similar to those in tekkit, especially ic2, buildcraft etc. I play multiplayer with FTB since it was released, and i played tekkit for a while.
Ban? NEVER!
For what: For nothing...
Why? I'm really looking for Magic World server in co-op with my brother

Here is his application too:

IGN: Akim1983
Experience: see above - it's the same
Ban: never.
Ban for what: what ban?
Why? See above.

UnknownGod

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - UnknownGod
  • Age - 21
  • FTB Experience - relatively new
  • Have you ever been banned? - no
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - looking for somewhere to meet new people and learn more about magic things.

harvie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - harvie
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - ive been playing since the dev of the first map
  • Have you ever been banned? - Noppers :p
  • Why Were you banned? - haha i havent been :p
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - i love Tc with a passion and i would like to play with others who feel the same :)

Akhayat

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Akhayat
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience - I played since the mod pack first came out :D
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - FTB is a great mod pack and after playing on SSP, I wanna try SMP, this server looks good. Also Magic World Looks like one of the good mod packs FTB released.

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
IGN - Spikednate12
Age - 20
FTB Experience - Right after the first dev of the first map
Have you ever been banned? - No
Why Were you banned? - N/A
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I simply like to play the game and have fun, and it seem this might be such a place.

Meatplow

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Meatplow
  • Age - 33
  • FTB Experience - Just starting out and looking to learn along with other players
  • Have you ever been banned? - No I have not
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I've kept an eye on FTB but haven't really played it all that much yet. When I saw the Magic World mod I checked it out by watching a few streamers over on twitch.tv and it looked really appealing. I want to join AppleCraft because I prefer playing with people as opposed to single player and this is the 1st Magic World server that I've seen listed as NO pvp.
  • Thank you for your time.