Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Plebbian

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Salander27
  • Age - 21
  • FTB Experience - I've been playing FTB since the beginning, and I played tekkit before that for many months.
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I prefer to play with other people.

iced_adams666

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - "Iced_adams666"
  • Age - "12"
  • FTB Experience - "Experienced"
  • Have you ever been banned? - "Yes "
  • Why Were you banned? - "I greifed a server back in 1.8 when i started minecraft "
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I'm freaking awesome!! :D"

BaboonBill

Jul 29, 2019
This is my first time trying multiplayer, and I am a little confused on how to join up. I know I need to open Minecraft/FTB with the magic World modpack setting, but it seems unavailable from the modlist due to a Mystcraft mod version error earlier this week. Some people say Magic World is available again, but I do not see it..

Necrolance

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Necrolance
  • Age - 19
  • FTB Experience - Very little, but I'm willing to learn.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Not really.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - For one, the no PvP and creeper explosions disabled. The other reason is because it's magic world, and there's only one other Magic World server, and that has legal PvP.

seanieboy666

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - seanieboy666
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - lots of experience with IC, buildcraft, Forestry and Redpower but not much with anything else.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Mainly because of Thaumcraft but also because I have more familiarity with the mods included then the ones in the main pack.

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Hirix
  • Age - 22
  • FTB Experience - I am experienced with using majority of the mods in the pack, as I have been using them for the most part when I play minecraft. I automation with my machine branches. Even when I tried the first Thaumcraft, I absolutely loved it and even more so with Thaumcraft 2. Now that Thaumcraft 3 came out and I had the pleasure of tinkering with it, I am rather pleased and would like to see how it goes on a server play. Not just playing on my own with it, but along with others with the same ideals.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Not to my knowledge, I am usually well kept and keep to myself from others for majority of the time, btu I still interact and help where needed.
  • Why Were you banned? - Not banned, but can share ban stories of others. I have been admin on a small handful of other servers.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I'm so freaking awesome!!" This pretty much, I want to play with the pack along with the company of others and see how it goes around. Looking into the setup of the server, I rather like it. So I can't wait to get in and see how it goes for me and other around me.

Kurtlemop

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Kurtlemop
  • Age - 24
  • FTB Experience - Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Were you banned? - "N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - looking for a fun and friendly magicworld server to play on. :D

Legotyler

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Legotyler
  • Age - 28
  • FTB Experience - Plenty of experience with FTB mods, with the exception of TC3. Excited to give that one a try.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope, never banned. Warned once for leaving machines on, but that's as close as it's ever gotten.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - My main server is struggling to stick with bukkit for protection reasons (which means we get very few mods), and I'd like to join a relaxed server where I can enjoy some of the newer mods.

xefilis

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - xefilis
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience - not much i have been doing some little things with the modpack for about 4 days but i know a reasonable amount about the majority of the mods from previous experience.
  • Have you ever been banned? - yes
  • Why Were you banned? - I griefed the castle of a abusive admin.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - because i like the balance of the magicworld pack and i get lonely on singleplayer.

WeeBzHD

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - "WeeBzHD"
  • Age - "16"
  • FTB Experience - "Two Weeks and a few months of tekkit"
  • Have you ever been banned? - "yes"
  • Why Were you banned? - "For bunny hopping on a RP server, i did not even know it"
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Jep im awesome and i would really like to join a server and then help people who needs it :) and Applycraft is a Epic name"

213flbear

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - 213flbear
  • Age - 23
  • FTB Experience - Casual Player(Played FTB 1.2.5 Insanity Mode)
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? -Running from GregTech. :p

TheSirusKing

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - ThesirusKing
  • Age - 14, but dont worry, Im mature ;)
  • FTB Experience - Pro at le mods
  • Have you ever been banned? - "Yes. From my own server :/ " <---- Yup :3
  • Why Were you banned? - Friends on raged and banned everyone xD
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - IM SO BORED ATM INBETWEEN LETSPLAY EPISODES I NEED SOMETHING FUN NOAW

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
Updated! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1354881957][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is my first time trying multiplayer, and I am a little confused on how to join up. I know I need to open Minecraft/FTB with the magic World modpack setting, but it seems unavailable from the modlist due to a Mystcraft mod version error earlier this week. Some people say Magic World is available again, but I do not see it..

Try reinstalling the launcher and see if it shows up? I had that problem and reinstalled it and that fixed it for me.!

jerkoloas

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - jerkolas
  • Age - 29
  • FTB Experience - know most of the mods well
  • Have you ever been banned? - no
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - looking for a PVE Magic Wold server and a good time =)

Sixdd

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.2 and love it. I have been playing with the usual mods for quite a while now and thought it'd be nice to play with others.

• IGN - Sixdd
  • Age - 27
  • FTB Experience - Average - Haven't messed with Thermal Expansion yet.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I'm looking for a good group of people to play the game I love with.

onedan

Jul 29, 2019
  • GN - "shamancs"
  • Age - "16"
  • FTB Experience - "Experienced"
  • Have you ever been banned? - "No"
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I'm cool boy and I like ThaumCraft 3"