Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

INCSlayer

Nov 17, 2012
  • INCSlayer
  • Age - 24
  • FTB Experience - Kinda New to FTB but i have player with mods alot before
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - because playing alone is only fun for so long but i dont really want to pvp alot i just want to build my base and hang out with nice people

Filipe Nunes

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Tapess
  • Age - 23
  • FTB Experience - Starting
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Seems a cool server and like to learn the FTB mods

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - mcv333
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - decent experience with the mods except the higher tiers in thaumcraft 3 and factorization
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes
  • Why Were you banned? - Mining in a quarry
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? seems like an interesting server with a good community

HadesDude

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - HadesDude
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - I'm sort of a beginner, however I have made Thaumcraft progress on other servers!
  • Have you ever been banned? - Not that I'm aware of.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I would like to be a part of AppleCraft because it seems like it is going to be an awesome server, and I would like to learn more about the mods along with other people!

luminix

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Cortazzi
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Fairly new, but want to learn more.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I've loved the FTB pack ever since I first saw it and I love really like the magic world pack, but I prefer to play in multiplayer with no PVP and AppleCraftt seems like the perfect server for this.

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Pandemoneus
  • Age - 22
  • FTB Experience - Pretty much know all the mods
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I want to have fun :)

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
  • IGN - 10xephos01
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - i have quite a bit of experience
  • Have you ever been banned? - yes
  • Why Were you banned? - because i had the same name as one of the yogscast members
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - because i hve a good knowing of all the mods and like to share my knowledge

ThorN

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - thorn1986
  • Age - 26
  • FTB Experience - Pretty much know all the mods (avoided bee's)
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I want to have some magical fun :)

kcband36

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - kcband36
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - I never played FTB before till yesterday, but I have played with many of the mods on their own.
  • Have you ever been banned? -No
  • Why Were you banned? - If I was banned then it would be because I am too good looking.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I want to join because you guys seem like a solid server, I can be sure that my build won't be destroyed in 10 minutes and I am not much of a PVP person and this is the first Non-PVP for this I have seen. Plus I can tell that you guy's probably have a good and strong community going! :)

Reactions: DanteGalileo

UKtangoman

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - harrybarry29
  • Age - 15 - Mature
  • FTB Experience - A little experienced with thaumcraft 3, but would like to learn more alongside other players.
  • Have you ever been banned? - No i haven't
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because, i have played FTB before but only the Beta A and would like to start on magic world, and since this is a whitelisted server im hopping to find more mature players, that aren't aged 9-12 that grief and are immature, i would also like to join Applecraft because i am starting out with magic world and would like more experienced players to help me out with the mods that i haven't played yet, I have tried out thaumcraft 3 and semi-mastered it.
  • Thank you for reading my post.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - lavastage
  • Age - 13 - yes i am mature, if i am too immature ban / warn me.
  • FTB Experience - I am not good with IC2, but I watch wayyyy to many guides... (I.E. somewhat experienced)
  • Have you ever been banned? - yes.
  • Why Were you banned? - I was banned for breaking a torch that was in the middle of nowhere.....
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - this server looks like it is a lot of fun and peaceful (I don't mean the difficultly)

Stocks

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - twostocks
  • Age - 50 yep, five oh
  • FTB Experience - yes
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - change of pace...
**Also have a second account IGN - threestocks - for my kid who plays from time to time.

allizar

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - allizar
  • Age - 13
  • FTB Experience - 2 months
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I love to play with a community .

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Gralad
  • Age - 28
  • FTB Experience - Playing FTB since it was first released as challenge map. With the Mods that are now in the Pack im overall would say medium experienced. Some i know and played since release day of those others i know and fiddled around with but never got deep into them
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because it sounds promising and i want to give it a go to play around on it when im not working on other minecraft related projects

ljrobison

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Ryuuzaki_L
  • Age - 22
  • FTB Experience - Very good with most of the Magic Pack mods. Still learning TC3 though.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I'm looking for a good Magic Pack server. I have a lot of experience to share with others. I am very helpful towards newer players as well.

chrosrockz98

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - chrisrockz98
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - been playing for a while and know nearly all machinary and mods in FTB.
  • Have you ever been banned? - No.
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - To become part of a community and have fun playing on a great server with nice people.

Exdefire

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - carldc2
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience - Very Experienced
  • Why Were you banned? - I was on a griefing no rules tekkit server and got banned for griefing. They wouldn't explain it to me though.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I am looking for a Magic World/FTB server that people play on and I can make friends who like to play too on!

Prodigy39

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Prodigy39
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - On a scale from 1-10, probably a 7 or 8
  • Why Were you banned? - I accidentally crashed my friend's server with world edit
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - My other friend has tried running a server, but it didn't turn out so well and now I need a place to play Thaumcraft with people. And because I'm hoping this will be a no-greif server.

kj40000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - kj40000
Age - 16
FTB experience - I always play with FTB so i'm fairly knowledgeable about it.
Have you ever been banned? - no.
Why do you want to be a part of AppleCraft? - Because i'm hoping to have some fun with people who like thaumcraft and the other mods involved with this modpack.