Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Nightseer2012

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Nightseer2012
  • Age - 24
  • FTB Experience - New to it, started in the fall, when talks of TC3 being supported by it.
  • Have you ever been banned? - No.
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I've been playing FTB Magic World in SSP, and its fantastic. I would like to see how these mods work together when other players are involved. I like some occasional tech, but what really won me over was the magic. I've always liked the Thaumcraft series, and Im slowly getting to learn these other mods.

chasenwaves132

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - chasenwaves132
  • Age - 21
  • FTB Experience - been with ftb since it went public
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Were you banned? - havent been
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I want to start playing with thaumcraft but dont want to play single player

auksinismiestas

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - "auksinismiestas"
  • Age - "17"
  • FTB Experience - "VERRY MUCH"
  • Have you ever been banned?
  • Why Were you banned? - "TROLED MY SERVER ADMINS :DDDD"
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I'm so freaking awesome!! And i want play with players and with TAUMCRAFFFFTT@!@!@"

Nesico

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Baradin
  • Age - 20
  • FTB Experience - Fairly experienced.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Not that I am aware of.
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I enjoy the magic world FTB pack and minecraft is far better in a group.

Aldante

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Aldante
  • Age - 20
  • FTB Experience - Experienced with Thaumcraft 3 and all things Industrialcraft. Played around with Twilight Forest a lot too.
  • Have you ever been banned? - No.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because, while FTB is entertaining, without Thaumcraft I don't really see me staying interested long. And also, most of the FTB servers I find have banned a lot of the mod-pack's mods. Which is lame.

BaboonBill

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - BaboonBill
  • Age - 37
  • FTB Experience - about 5 hours on FTB, 26+ on Tekkit
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? Playing solo is fun, but I want to see what working within a community can be like. I watch FAR too much Yogchannels and Capt Sparkles on Youtube. :)

DocXaos

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - PailUinlou
  • Age - 30
  • FTB Experience - Fairly experienced.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I've been playing FTB Magic World in play single player and minecraft is far better in a group

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:FlamingSavage
FTB Experience: Very Experienced, played technic pack for a year (Yes I know it's not the same, I prefer FTB)
Banned: Never
Why Applecraft? Hate SSP, and want a server that I can actually build on without getting griefed.
i love your profile picture :) :)

mikkeldp

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - mikkeldp
  • Age - 12
  • FTB Experience - On 1-10 7
  • Have you ever been banned? - Only when the server i got banned on got hacked...
  • Why Were you banned? - They wanted it all for them self
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I'm looking for a great server and this was on the list

Fredfrog1234

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - fredfrog1234
  • Age - 13
  • FTB Experience - Medium experience
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I've been looking for a good Magic world server and this server seems very user friendly.

Deviant210

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Deviant210
  • Age - 29
  • FTB Experience - New to FTB and Magic World. Have toyed around with Tekkit for a while though.
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Looking for a good server for FTB to start learning more about it.

GemJetsFan

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - GemJetsFAn
  • Age - 13( I know i'm young, but I am mature)
  • FTB Experience - I know alot about buidlcraft and idustiral craft. I know alot of other mods two from tekkit.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yea
  • Why Were you banned? - On my friends server, I killed him by changing his game-mode while he was flying. I laughed and got banned... for 5 mins.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I loved tekkit, an I want to try ftb to see how it works, also I would love to hepl with community projects and stuff like that.

Ramcharan

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - sueramcharan
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Experienced with the tech mods and looking at the magic in magic world. I have always enjoyed modded minecraft and am an avid watcher of Direwolf20.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope, happily never banned from any servers
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I've really been looking forward to playing on a magic-world server, but there are so few out there. This one looks great.
I may not be able to be on extremely often due to exams and school.
Thanks for reading this and taking me into consideration!

jackuffmarshall

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - jackuffmarshall
  • Age - 13 ( I know i am young but I am mature.)
  • FTB Experience - I know Computercraft, Industrialcraft, Buildcraft
  • Have you ever been banned? - Once on a creative server.
  • Why Were you banned? - Because i griefed. But it was my own build...
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I am looking for a non laggy, non griefed Magic World server with a good community.

Littlechompz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - littlechompz
Age - 16
FTB Experience - I am good at ICS and BC, that's mostly it, i am VERY good at LUA(CC)
Have you ever been banned? - Nope
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Me and my friend jackuffmarshall are looking for a server to play on, and this server looks great!

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - footykid3
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Decent
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope!
  • Why Were you banned? - never been banned
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because i want to join a FTB community to help my knowledge of the mod pack grow!

Joseph

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - 1ExplosiveTaco
Age - 13
FTB Experience - I can safely say ive played at least 1 1/2 weeks of ftb, 3 weeks of tekkit, and ive been with mc over 2 months
Have you ever been banned? - nope
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Ive tried hosting my own server but the amount of work and pc specs neccacary blew it up in my face, so I was looking for another server and i hope you'll be kind enough to have me :)