Agrarian 'Derp' Skies

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
That said the creeper jockey sounds epic. :D
It is a foul beast that must be avoided at all costs

Combines the ability of a spider to be mobile, and home in on the character no matter where they are, and the explosive power of a creeper.

Worst bit is, they don't need to stand still while the creeper is exploding.

Reactions: Dezz

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
the first thing that I do as soon as I've a furnace is to craft myself some torches
and since torches are multipart-compatible, as soon as I've a stone saw I'm hiding the torches into the stained clay with a stained clay cover ontop of the torches
and I've restarted the map so often, I know exactly where to put all the torches to prevent any mobs from spawning :p

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Yep, know all those tricks, but by the time the Spider Jockey turned up, I hadn't even reached the "stone" age yet, still in the wood age.

One thing I've noticed. Vanilla Wood/Stone Spades also have the Axe layout recipe, bit odd...

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Yep, know all those tricks, but by the time the Spider Jockey turned up, I hadn't even reached the "stone" age yet, still in the wood age.

One thing I've noticed. Vanilla Wood/Stone Spades also have the Axe layout recipe, bit odd...
all wood and stone vanilla tools except wooden hoe are disabled

Jul 29, 2019
All you poor souls in the wood age.
This is what I'm working on in AgSkys :
ZJ83N26.png

if anyone needs any help on it, I've completed most of the quests already >.<
Too much time on my hands, I have "Study leave" from my school.

EDIT: To keep in touch with the topic of thread
My derp is working on the underside of my base (flying with a jetpack) and suddenly wonder why I'm falling to the void... Quickly spams to my warpbook, still die from fall damage (I have over 70 lives, thats fine)
Turns out my RESONANT ENDER jetpack actually run out of power >.<
Quick save tho, my pulse was easily over 150 after.

Zhartek

Jul 29, 2019
Norway
Quite a few moments in this thread :p

Started on my map yesterday, and had my first derp today. I was going down a rope ladder to build my crucible-based power generation near the void, so I would not hear the burning netherrack. Approaching y=0, I spammed shift to stop quite often and time it right. Being on windows, "Sticky keys" found a golden opportunity to make an appearance..

Jul 29, 2019
Quite a few moments in this thread :p

Started on my map yesterday, and had my first derp today. I was going down a rope ladder to build my crucible-based power generation near the void, so I would not hear the burning netherrack. Approaching y=0, I spammed shift to stop quite often and time it right. Being on windows, "Sticky keys" found a golden opportunity to make an appearance..
#LoveMyWindows8
Doesnt do it on windows 8 :p

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
I discovered the fun way that witch water counts for squid spawning purposes. Also: one really never appreciates the fact that nether portals spawn pigmen until you get an immortal fireball shooting withering one wandering around your base. The portal is now separated by some drawbridges.

Hito_

Jul 29, 2019
All you poor souls in the wood age.
This is what I'm working on in AgSkys :
ZJ83N26.png

if anyone needs any help on it, I've completed most of the quests already >.<
Too much time on my hands, I have "Study leave" from my school.

EDIT: To keep in touch with the topic of thread
My derp is working on the underside of my base (flying with a jetpack) and suddenly wonder why I'm falling to the void... Quickly spams to my warpbook, still die from fall damage (I have over 70 lives, thats fine)
Turns out my RESONANT ENDER jetpack actually run out of power >.<
Quick save tho, my pulse was easily over 150 after.
Tip - Make your "ZOMG I FALLING INTO THE VOID" page above a pool of water and you won't take damage =)

Jul 29, 2019
Tip - Make your "ZOMG I FALLING INTO THE VOID" page above a pool of water and you won't take damage =)
Ahah. Its slap bang in the middle of my base, And I don't mind losing lives, i need to really- I have too many.

SteveTheWatcher

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I had this brilliant idea of capturing an Air elemental in a safari net and auto spawning them. Turns out they can spawn as inferno mob and doesn't despawn on peaceful. Yea...

Yomammabe1

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I had this brilliant idea of capturing an Air elemental in a safari net and auto spawning them. Turns out they can spawn as inferno mob and doesn't despawn on peaceful. Yea...
See what happens when Jaded lets people think? This is why we must constantly praise the road block and subsist on a diet of simple bread to please her greatness. :D

Perhaps you should invest in either some steel armor and weaps, or a grinder.

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
See what happens when Jaded lets people think? This is why we must constantly praise the road block and subsist on a diet of simple bread to please her greatness. :D

Perhaps you should invest in either some steel armor and weaps, or a grinder.

Praise the Road Block??? Pfft.

Real Minecrafters have the road block praise THEM!!

<=> <=>

My latest derp was directly caused by me this time but it was bad enough to make me restart from scratch. I learnt the hard way about making sure the area is clear from hostial mobs (especially skeletons), and NOT to hold the Ender Dragon Egg when placing it into a chest/ME system. First it was me then my spawn bed and that left me with nothing but void spawning.