Agrarian 'Derp' Skies

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
Not a biggie, but annoying none the less.

I had to build a multi farm for my chestnut production. They're the best to get seed oil from. Unfortunately, I built it too close to my MFR farm, it turns out that it looks in it's own area, and then will cut down anything that's touching it. So if a tree that has a base in it's harvest area, has leaves that are touching a tree that is outside of it's area, it will harvest both trees. And if that tree has leaves that are touching another tree, it will also be harvested. I went through this about three times before I moved the farm.

Rawrosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
My first derp on this mod was probably the praise the road block, as I went over to look at it I jumped on top and it pushed me off the map -.-

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so bound tools from blood magic use LP to power. Wish I knew that before I tried using it. I got a bound axe, pickaxe and shovel in a loot reward bag (yah me!). I had a greatwood tree that I been meaning to chop down for a while, so perfect use.

So I activated it, took a swing, one block, OK, maybe right click.

I died.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Why hello @Saice

IfdyFoH.png

Thanks for trying to push me off the edge earlier :)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so bound tools from blood magic use LP to power. Wish I knew that before I tried using it. I got a bound axe, pickaxe and shovel in a loot reward bag (yah me!). I had a greatwood tree that I been meaning to chop down for a while, so perfect use.

I died.
I laughed harder than I should have

Reactions: Dezz and Padfoote

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019

I died.
Normally this occurs with a bound pick, a base, and a friend who loves to troll. Consider yourself lucky.

Reactions: Padfoote

Rawrosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
So I just got my high top to store water after a corrupted save, and after trying to heat it up so it turns into steam nothing happened any one know why?

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to make a cobble generator. It's simple, right? Water flows into flowing lava?

2014-05-17_20.56.31.png

I get all sorts of sillyness; if I place the water on the wood slab, then it still does not make cobble on the lava. Heck, it does not even flow.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I am trying to make a cobble generator. It's simple, right? Water flows into flowing lava?

-snip-

I get all sorts of sillyness; if I place the water on the wood slab, then it still does not make cobble on the lava. Heck, it does not even flow.

Might be because it's on slabs. Try it on full blocks instead.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019

View attachment 11203

I would like to say all my generators have water and lava flowing downwards 2 blocks and meeting at the bottom.

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019

View attachment 11203

Not sure if this is it, but whether or not you get cobble from the lava when water touches it depends on how far the lava had already spread. In the screenshot the lava has spread is max ground distance (3 blocks) it will not make cobble at that distance iirc. If the water touched the lava one block closer to the source it should make cobble.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed, one block closer does work. Once. Then it gets too close to the lava source underneath the crucible.