Agrarian 'Derp' Skies

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I was trying to connect AE up to my soul sand and mushroom farm. I wanted to drain the sludge out of the harvesters, and no matter what I did, the fluid extractor would not work. Since this was my first time using extra cells, I thought I was doing something wrong, so I checked out a mod spotlight. I had everything exactly right, it just wasn't working. I went and made a liquid interface to try piping it in. I connected the fluiducts and that didn't work either. Still no fluid in the AE system. I gave up and went to work on something else. In my way to my AE terminal, I swung by my farm, and found that I never finished connecting the AE lines back to the controller. I had brought them into my soul sand farm, but never connected them to the rest of the network. :(

Reactions: Dezz and immibis

Elbling

Jul 29, 2019
I was about an hour into my first map, and I walked to the edge of the island to find this weird block thats name I can't remember. all I can say is, I kept walking into it and it flung me off the island, causing me to lose all my stuff.

Reactions: Dezz

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I was about an hour into my first map, and I walked to the edge of the island to find this weird block thats name I can't remember. all I can say is, I kept walking into it and it flung me off the island, causing me to lose all my stuff.
You found the mighty and powerful road block.

Bow down before its power or be exiled from the island!

Reactions: Dezz and Elbling

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Wither skeletons, Y U NO drop skulls when killed by grinder?
The wither skeletons with bows and flaming arrows are kinda nasty
...unless you have a fire resistance potion, muahaha!

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently, a Zombie Pigman was transmogrified into an Infernal Mob when it arrived in the overworld. I believe it was "Gravity Quicksand Darkness".
Needless to say, my teammates were promptly flung into the void. We were only able to rid ourselves of this devilish apparition by using bows and arrows.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Only I can be so derpy to fall into the void with a charged jetpack ready to go.
I first had to close the inventory window and then derped finding the key to activate the jetpack because the keybinds were different from my other world. My last stand armor consumed all my XP but when I finally activated the jetpack I was already too deep down.

Is it true that the void sigil in bound armor prevents void damage?

Edit: I tested it and yes it does!

Last edited:

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Only I can be so derpy to fall into the void with a charged jetpack ready to go.
I first had to close the inventory window and then derped finding the key to activate the jetpack because the keybinds were different from my other world. My last stand armor consumed all my XP but when I finally activated the jetpack I was already too deep down.

Is it true that the void sigil in bound armor prevents void damage?

Edit: I tested it and yes it does!
Next test, is it draining LP as well?
It could be just the armor preventing the damage, not the void sigil on the armour
EDIT: If you've added a void sigil with a master orb it won't drain LP to activate

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Next test, is it draining LP as well?
It could be just the armor preventing the damage, not the void sigil on the armour
EDIT: If you've added a void sigil with a master orb it won't drain LP to activate

and one day, you will fall forever down that hole ;)

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Umm ... isn't that why you always have a warp book on you at that point in the gameplay?

... Wait, a way to fall into the void, with no damage, and no time limit? Details, please.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
But, we haven't established if it's the void sigil or not D:
My thoughts is it's just the bound armour doing its job and preventing all forms of damage at the expense of LP, which means you can't fall down it for an infinite time.

Plus, if you reach a certain distance down, it just freaks out and kills you instantly anyway

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
But, we haven't established if it's the void sigil or not D:
My thoughts is it's just the bound armour doing its job and preventing all forms of damage at the expense of LP, which means you can't fall down it for an infinite time.

Plus, if you reach a certain distance down, it just freaks out and kills you instantly anyway

It's the Sigil.

Reactions: Dezz and Adonis0

RockLeethal

Jul 29, 2019
First off, tips probably shouldn't be here, but whatever.
At the start of the game, use bones/meal to make tools as its more durable than flint and makes better handles. Don't compost rotten flesh unless you REALLY need dirt or already have a good source of food. Make a room (with walls) and cover it in drying racks from tconstruct, then hang your rotten flesh there or a while for some good food.

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Today I learned what happens when you put a phantom bridge sigil upgrade onto your bound armor...

2014-06-08_01.25.08.png
2014-06-08_01.25.21.png

Yeah... I'm in for a bunch of block breaking :(. On the bright side it was quite fun running around in the sky before I realized the blocks were not disappearing like they normally do.

Edit: Oh yeah, ended up Q-ing my healing axe into void while taking screenies... so there's that too...

Last edited:

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Today I learned what happens when you put a phantom bridge sigil upgrade onto your bound armor...

Yeah... I'm in for a bunch of block breaking :(. On the bright side it was quite fun running around in the sky before I realized the blocks were not disappearing like they normally do.

Edit: Oh yeah, ended up Q-ing my healing axe into void while taking screenies... so there's that too...
What happens when you suppress your armour with the bridge?
It may make the bridge disappear

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019