About GregTech Machines Blowing Up In The Rain

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
So, you probably all know how GT machines blow up in the rain. Well... He was talking to Greg and made a joke about how his machines should blow up in the rain, Greg took it seriously...

~Removed advertising

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not supporting machine explosions, but c'mon guy, why are you building machines without any protection? I say you deserve your machines to blow up if you aren't concerned with protecting your base from mobs entering. No roof means a potential for spider attacks at the very least.

I've read posts were people lose their fusion reactor to the rain. You have the materials for the most expensive machine in most ftb packs and you can't be arsed to build a roof? You probably have no lighting or walls. That's just dumb. Security is the first rule of even vanilla minecraft. Creepers love easy access to destroy you & your work.

I say you get what you deserve on that note.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not supporting machine explosions, but c'mon guy, why are you building machines without any protection? I say you deserve your machines to blow up if you aren't concerned with protecting your base from mobs entering. No roof means a potential for spider attacks at the very least.

I've read posts were people lose their fusion reactor to the rain. You have the materials for the most expensive machine in most ftb packs and you can't be arsed to build a roof? You probably have no lighting or walls. That's just dumb. Security is the first rule of even vanilla minecraft. Creepers love easy access to destroy you & your work.

I say you get what you deserve on that note.

It's kind of annoying, because some people (like myself) like having all of the machines outside while we are building the house.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah don't build stuff outside, bad things happen, ofc configs can be changed to avoid this:

Creative mode SSP just in case you was wondering.

Reactions: Saice

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
yup, clearly electricity doesn't work outdoors, unless it weighs the same as a duck.

Power-station.jpg

But how.....?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Advocating people to yell at someone for indirectly suggesting something greg decided to add... That's low.

The thing is he wasn't suggesting it, he was making a joke. And in the stream where he exposed that he said "Yell at me all you want"

Status
Not open for further replies.