About GregTech Machines Blowing Up In The Rain

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
you either havent seen new gt fusion reactor control computer(or whatever its called) or love gt way too much to accept that its ui is the most hideous thing in modded mc.

I actually made a tut on it, and it looks hightech, your probably a little gregtech hater, crying about only get 1 bronze from 3 copper and 1 tin. lolololol

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
I actually made a tut on it, and it looks hightech, your probably a little gregtech hater, crying about only get 1 bronze from 3 copper and 1 tin. lolololol
/facepalm. you must be colorblind, or there is something wrong with your sense of color.

Harryarne

Jul 29, 2019
The flint'n'steel thing is just stupid. To have to wait until you've made GT blast furnace to go to the nether -> inane.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. The only thing more insane is that thread necro.

It is possible to go the nether without the blast furnace. GT is good about letting you melt all the random steel junk you find. And alternative firestarters exist as well.

Reactions: goreae

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. The only thing more insane is that thread necro.

It is possible to go the nether without the blast furnace. GT is good about letting you melt all the random steel junk you find. And alternative firestarters exist as well.

Vanilla you use lava to spread fire into planks and turn on the portal.

With thaumcraft just find shimerleaf in the desert, get some blaze powder and make fire charges.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
uploadfromtaptalk1386519482408.jpg

Necro posts make me cry too little guy

Status
Not open for further replies.