A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Manu

Jul 29, 2019
granted. i become UBER depressed and am held by this pact, suffering
i wish no one would care

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Not granted. What is wrong with you? He wants to commit suicide!
I wish more people would care when someone wants to commit suicide.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You are ten years old. What in your life could possibly be so bad you want to commit suicide? You get food every day, you have access to a computer and internet, you don't have to worry about paying bills or losing your house. The fact is, there are millions of people who would literally kill to have your life right now. Try being in some third-world country in Africa, where people starving to death is a daily occurrence. Where people are raped and killed for no reason, and basic medical support is near impossible to come across. You know the flu shot? the american government hands them out like candy. Go to one of these countries? you'd be lucky to get an aspirin. So suck it up. Your life is great.

Reactions: whizzball1

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. They become so funny that you can't stop laughing, and soon die of suffocation.

I wish your wishes were harder to corrupt. I mean, seriously! Its no fun if they're easy ;P

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
Granted i wish something so hard that your head explodes.

i wish i was better at wishing at this game. (i mean its so hard to think of wishes!)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the human eye adapts instantly all over the world to be unable to see the color orange. Instead, it sees it as the color brown.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you get your wish exactly as you ask (i.e. you get nothing).

I wish that I was an omnipotent, omniscient god-overlord of the entire universe, and that no-one can stop me, corrupt this wish etc.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but everyone dies and you're left all alone with no-one to exert you power over.

I wish I had a stick to poke someone with, and a someone to poke with said stick.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you now have a stick, and bigfoot is standing in front of you...you poke him...it doesn't end well, and he eats your camera so there's no proof left...farewell

I wish my foot wasn't hurting...