A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but sadly the fresh air is contained inside an airtight coffin...and won't be fresh for long...6 feet under. BURIED ALIVE!!!

I wish I could read minds

imabanana1337

Jul 29, 2019
granted, but you can't stop reading minds and go temporarily insane every time you go to the store or do anything, due to hearing everybody's thoughts at every given moment

i wish my dog was a puppy again :(

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
It rains at my house therefore making me wish it rains at your house creating a endless cycle of rain until Noah's Flood eventually reoccured.

I wish I could go back in time for fourty minutes

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you see things you shouldn't and become mentally unstable. ;D

I wish the thunder and lightning part of this storm would go away so I can swim in the rain :c

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. There is no more thunder or lightning in the storm, but to satisfy the other part of the wish, it starts raining much harder, and the rain becomes 3 feet deep so that you can swim in it.

I wish it would rain in San Diego.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. I now know where you live, and I drown you with ten buckets of rain water in your sleep.

I wish I could make a skyblock without shoving everything into one chest.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it's incredibly thin, and slices your hand off when you try to grab it.

I wish for something completely random to happen to a completely random person somewhere else in the world.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You now fall asleep randomly without warning, and you never feel tired again. Soon afterwards you get insomnia, go mad, and then kill yourself from the lack of sleep.

I wish there were more emoticons.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
The army of new emoticons becomes conscious and kills you. >:-D (XvX)

I wish Goreae would stop hallucinating about my wishes.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. Your wish now has a wife and kids, a stable 9 to 5 job, and a 2-story house somewhere in florida. Life is good for your wish.

I wish you had wished something.

superk2001

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted! But they resize too big and spill out of your computer, suffocate you, and kill the universe.

I wish that what I want will happen with no exceptions or any bad stuff

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. But only once, then after that death and chaos strike every time you make a wish.

I wish that I knew something better to wish for lol.

superk2001

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! But you get stuck in a recursive loop! The universe explodes.

I wish that all of the world's problems would be solved