A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
I wish too. I mean, turniped. We stop. Now we start arguing with logic. ;D

I wish I wasn't so horribly addicted to this game ;P

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Turniped. The standard for "horrible addiction" rises worldwide, transforming millions into drug "afficionados".

I wish that the first two words of this sentence are not "I wish".

superk2001

Jul 29, 2019
Turniped. Now they start new nonsense!

I wish that I had a faster internet connection. (Becuase I keep getting ninja'd)

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Turniped. Your internet connection is faster. Much faster. So much faster, in fact, that it blows up your computer. :3

I wish I would spend less time fooling around here and more time working on my ME system.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Radished. You make the most intricate, advanced, and complicated ME system possible,only to have it deleted by a chunk reset.

I turnip I had more processing power.

Reactions: goreae

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Turniped. You get more processing power, but hardly any. So little, you might as well have the same amount you started with.

I wish there was no such thing as a chunk reset.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Radished. It is now known as a hard drive reset. Java corrupts the entire hard drive when it detects too many operations per chunk.

I turnip that I could carrot an onion so that my regional equivalent could pepper some corn.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
uhh... turniped, I guess? ... by the way, that was veggicode for your evil twin brother murders you in your sleep.

I wish peggle would start making more sense.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Radished, but I carrot my onions in your turnip, and you're left peppered.

I turnip that world painter didn't overload my CPU to 100% usage for two hours when exporting a map.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you end up with huge abstract blocks or junk instead.

I wish that I knew where to find good height maps to import into worldpainter.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Turniped. You know where to find them, but the download links have been down for years.

I wish I would stop starting trends. First the monocle thing, now turnip. I must be one popular guy.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Radished, but I start starting trends now. Replacing the word "turniped" with "radished" and replacing "I wish" with "turniped" is now common amongst all posts.

I turnip veggicode would become an actual thing.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Radis--ERROR, ARRAYINDEXOUTOFBOUNDS: VEGGICODE DICTIONARY OVERLOADED, RESORTING TO BACKUP: UNIVERSAL-STANDARD ENGLISH.

I wish my plan to blow up the Earth would finally succeed, so I could at last enjoy an unobstructed view of Venus.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Turniped. You blow up the earth, leaving the moon without an orbit. It then shoots straight for venus, destroying it.

I wish that venus was habitable. It's just so lovely.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Broccoli'd. The entire planet is covered in a massive ocean of water, and it becomes habitable for fish.

I carrot that I had an i7 so I could run servers faster and better. (Resonant rise seems to be the only modpack out there that's cursed. It runs exceptionally well on the client, but on the server it spams "Can't keep up!" messages until I have to shut it down)

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! (I'm not brave enough to use an OVERLOADED VEGICODE DICTIONARY.)

A faster, better i7 is delivered to your doorstep... but only Cthulhu Itself could author such a technological quantum leap, and delving into That Which Man Was Not Meant To Know leaves you a sanity-shattered, gibbering wreck who is capable of nothing more than running servers. Congratulations: Every day, every sleepless night, you do manage to avoid those "Can't keep up!" console messages...
... and you know this for certain ...
... because you're staring at that console window ...
... all day ...
... all night ...
... which is okay ...
... because ...
... Minecraft...?
... what's Minecraft ...

I wish Minecraft had been programmed using polar instead of Cartesian coordinates, allowing for a spherical Overworld.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. The game now uses polar coordinates, and therefore, the overworld is made round, as is the entire game. Then textures get replaced with higher res ones, models are updated to be less blocks, they add guns, and before you know it, minecraft becomes world at war: the MMOFPS about mythical blocks.

I wish I could aim better.