A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Banned for no wish.

I wish that all of the FTB people and mod developers were independently wealthy, so that they wouldn't have life get in the way of making and playing FTB.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. Because they have no hardships anymore whatsoever, they all because outrageous snobs, and because money tends to make people greedy, FTB and all FTB mod developers charge for their works. Good job destroying FTB, dude. Really great job. ( :p )

I wish that dartcraft was less OP.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you have nothing yet everything. Your own little void! But you fall into it one day and turn into everything but nothing too. I hear its amazingly painful ;D

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, the extreme friction between you and the air causes you to spontaneously combust the moment you start running faster than normal.

I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
You have more wishes. You did not wish that these wishes would be granted, so they are not. You just wish for more things.

I wish that I had a recording of the music from the cool video Droideka30 posted.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, pineapple. All your apples now taste like pine. Have fun with that!

I wish I hadn't started a forget-to-wish streak by mistake.