A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. This thread becomes boring as a result.

I wish the universe would implode upon itself destroying the thread in the process.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Sort of. It is kind of timey-wimey to try to undo forum posts in the past. But believe me, if you understood all of the wibbly-wobblyness of it, you would see that the wish was granted, and something bad happened because of it.

ninja'd

Granted. But only for you. That is, you blow up and your posts in this thread are erased. The sad thing is we all miss you, and there is nothing left for us to remember you by.

I wish that my sister liked to play FTB. Silly Vanillians.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but I seem to have been excluded from the wish as I still have no clue ;D

I wish that mom actually stood for made of money, because I lack a bed because not enough $$'s :c

lukaszpoke

Jul 29, 2019
Granted everything gets happy from smoking drugs 24/7 and everyone dies happy

I wish it was easier for mod makers to update mods from 1.4.7 to 1.5.2 "cough"RP2 & XYcraft"cough"

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. They don't update to 1.6

I wish nothing bad would ever happen, and nobody would ever get bored, or hungry.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. To keep everyone safe, the government takes everyone and encloses them each in a capsule. They are then put into an artificial coma and fed through a tube. They aren't bored because they are unconscious.

I wish I had an actual monocle.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The monacle turns to molten gold and your face becomes fused to it for all eternity.

I wish I had a british accent.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted - people think you're really british and start asking you about your british habits and stuff, which gets annoying after a while. You kill someone that was asking you about that and are sent to jail, where the soap acidentally slips from your hand.

I wish that Roguelike games were easier (and by easier I mean they shouldn't be Nintendo Hard, but still hard to tackle on).

Reactions: goreae

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Silly GPuzzle, I kill anyone that asks questions about me. Therefore I get to kill more people and have a British accent! I see no downside.

Granted. You beat the game in ten minutes and get bored.

I wish I had a bomb.