A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! A divine theocracy assumes absolute control, backed by the full power of a perfectly good and omnipotent god: Earth becomes Eden, where free will not only vanishes---it is immediately forgotten in favor of a heavenly innocence that is truly blissful... and the sacrifice of every ounce of potential our problems might have revealed to us is mourned by no one.

I wish that the Titanic didn't sink.

Reactions: goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. World culture changes just enough to cause Barack Obama to become an evil dictator, take over the world, and rule with an iron fist.

I wish my tail wasn't cybernetic.[DOUBLEPOST=1377323863][/DOUBLEPOST]Granted. World culture changes just enough to cause Barack Obama to become an evil dictator, take over the world, and rule with an iron fist.

I wish my tail wasn't cybernetic.

superk2001

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Your tail becomes organic, is rejected by your bodies white blood cells, and falls off.

I wish that people would stop saying "Granted" or "Wish granted" in front of their corrupted wish
I wish that TV shows would be consistent.
I wish that the above wishes will not be corrupted

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. Your tail becomes organic, is rejected by your bodies white blood cells, and falls off.

I wish that people would stop saying "Granted" or "Wish granted" in front of their corrupted wish
I wish that TV shows would be consistent.
I wish that the above wishes will not be corrupted
I shall make your fine wishes a reality with a touch of evil, good chap!
  • Turniped. Nobody says "wish granted" or "granted." The new word for "grant" is "turnip."
  • Turniped. All TV shows are consistent in the manner that they show the same shit every episode and become increasingly boring.
  • Turniped. The wishes are not corrupted, just interpreted in a way that may have been unintentional.
I wish everyone would say turniped instead of granted.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Turniped! But the constant turniping starts to annoy you quickly.

I wish that pineapples were as fun to eat as they are to talk about.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Turniped! Pineapples become as boring to eat as they are to talk about. Remind me to avoid pineapples in the future ;3

I wish I had a tame pet Nightmare, because they're just awesome lol.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Turniped! It haunts you forever, making you have, *gasp* bad dreams! Idk what a nightmare is.

I wish everyone would say Wool at the back of their wish corruption.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Turniped! It haunts you forever, making you have, *gasp* bad dreams! Idk what a nightmare is.
A Nightmare is sort of a hellhound in horse form. So basically a firey totally awesome horse. ;D

Also goreae, turniped! People get monocles. But a thief steals your monocle, and you become monocle-less. ;D

I wish Pokemon X and Y came out sooner.

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
Granted but they destroy you gaming stuff you you cant play

I dont wish for anything :3[DOUBLEPOST=1377382813][/DOUBLEPOST]Your*. it wont let me edit the post and Turniped* XD

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Turniped. You get a whole pile of no wishes. Also they like to try to suffocate you, have fun with that.

I wish I had a nuke to blow Teller up with (He's my brother, we like 'blowing each other up' xD)

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
No. There will always be wishes. depinruT, wish NOT granted!

I wish Teller wouldn't try to ruin the games :c

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't wish. You didn't wish? You didn't wish. Thats alright. I'll wish for you.

Teller wishes we didn't have greyhounds but rather a yellow lab that didn't poop.

I wish Teller wouldn't wish my babies away </3

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
/ban tellerofstones. Reason: Trying to keep me from posting.
Wish granted. I stop posting, and I start annoyingly tell you constantly what I would've posted if you hadn't wished. Then when I get bored I steal your bed and replace it with a pit to the bottom of tarturus (Or whatever that pit where the monsters live in in the underworld is called lol). I hope you don't mind having supper with Kronos!

I wish Teller would magically vanish out of nowhere. ;D