A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted! Your education is better. So much better in fact, that you now know to much, and the FBI has to arrest you to keep your mouth shut.

I wish people were nice to each other.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. You just posted on page 69, the most immature page number ever. You must be so happy. Also you already have something important. Yourself.

I wish that my dog wouldn't eat everything in sight but still have a healthy diet otherwise.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, your dog mistakes you for an enemy wolf and kills you. It doesn't eat your corpse, as you told it not to eat everything in site, so it decays instead.

EDIT: I wish I didn't forget to wish.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it's the Nose version.

I wish my avatar wasn't a pair of glasses, the back of a chair, a dress, and a tie.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. It turns into something so terrible you get banned from the forums.

I wish I hadn't gotten banned for not making a wish :c

Reiyano

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it's over sized and not quite your style...

hat.jpg

I wish for more knowledge!

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
You get to be knowledgeable, but no one likes you because you always say random facts that are not useful to the situation at hand.

I wish I didn't have to get up to get some food.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. You never have to eat again, meaning your stomach will never digest its contents. Your next meal had better be pretty dang delicious.

I wish we had more new members like Reiyano and less like randomguy404.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. You know have a random, impenetrable, invincible police box in your yard that you cannot open. Sounds like a piece of junk to me.

I wish I had the tardis key. :D

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted - however, everytime you travel to somewhere, your age gets affected by that place - if you travel 15 years to the future, you'll be 15 years older. You go 100 years to the past and disappears. FOREVER.
I wish my pants could clean themselves automatically.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but they clean themselves by burning to bits (Now when you lie people can say your pants are on fire and really mean it!).

I wish I knew how to re-size a screenshot to be my avatar :/

Reactions: goreae

Reiyano

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you forget how to save the file afterward!

I wish my kitten would stop getting high off catnip. o_O;

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. He starts getting high off another drug and goes feral.

I wish I didn't have to go to school today (or ever).

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you become physically incapable of going to school or learning, and you become so stupid that you never get a job, even at McDonalds and soon become homeless.

I wish my wishes weren't all corrupted.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
They aren't corrupted but you wish boring things so..

I wish my teeth were so I didn't need braces.

Granted - however, everytime you travel to somewhere, your age gets affected by that place - if you travel 15 years to the future, you'll be 15 years older. You go 100 years to the past and disappears. FOREVER.
I wish my pants could clean themselves automatically.

So it'd be like Sutekh's people right? They used "time doors" that aged them forward but they lived a long time so it didn't matter.