A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Her brand new Canary of Aggravated Torture loses exactly one hair. This causes the CAT to realize that he is a freak. A canary with a hair? how is it even possible? he then snaps and performs Aggravated Torture on the nearest form of life, that being your grandmother.

I wish I had a canary.

The canary is the same one that went crazy on my grandmother and therefore performs the same torture on you.

I wish I understood what is going on in gorea's head

Reactions: goreae

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. The knowledge of the inner workings of his brain instantly makes your mind implode.

I wish I could understand the inner workings of MY mind.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You learn that it's organic.

I wish Planetside 2 didn't crash every five minutes, especially when I'm ramming galaxies into infantry units because I'm swimming in aircraft parts and I need easy kills.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
You understand what EVERYONE says, and soon you start to pick up on hints that people want you to go somewhere else and you are alone forever.

I wish I could meet Socrates.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. You are transported to the year 450 B.C. and meet socrates when he was barely an adult. You are now stuck in the year 450 B.C.

I wish I could make bettererererererer wishes.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but I mix up better with butter. Your wishes are now covered in excessive amounts of butter.

I wish I could get certs faster in planetside 2. (It's like currency)

Reactions: goreae

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
You now get them at a rate of 10000000 per second. The game loses all of its difficulty, sense of progression, and thereby fun for you.

I wish Gorea could create an entire novel out of blatant nonsense. But for now, I'll just give him (or anyone else) this:
"Isis she sue Dhahran Shu DVDs I'd find Ben sign snob JFK ices office."
I wish someone could make sense of that.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
No problem!
It was a dark day at Isis' house. It was a rainy day, so Isis cuddled up under some blankets and popped in the newest Dhaharan Shu DVD and prepared for awesomeness. Isis has always been a fan of Dhaharan Shu's works, ever since she started. She makes the best spy movies ever, and the main characters are always badass women! So wonderful. The newest one, titled "a twist in fate" soared in popularity for some reason, and Isis was about to find out why. This time, instead of a girl, the main character was hank strenpham, a male stripper made secret agent. As if that wasn't bad enough, the movie was so stereotypical and mainstream it made her stomach churn. This can't be right. How did this pice of shit get so popular? Isis wondered.

She was having none of this. She was not happy. Downright pissed off. She went straight to the conveniently placed law office next door to her apartment building and tried to make a lawsuit against Dhaharan Shu DVDs for butchering her favourite movies. and probably fraud because that couldn't have been the real Dhaharan Shu. When she got in front of her lawyer. He said "Okay, I can't help you. It's simply not against the law to make a crappy film. The fraud is plausible but I'm afraid we just don't have any supporting evidence." When he say Isis's face droop, her lip quiver, about to start bawling any second, he said "okay. I can't help you, but I know who can. I'd find Ben. He usually hangs out at the JFK airport, chatting up flight attendants."

So off Isis went to find Ben. She took the first flight to the JFK airport and found him, as the Lawyer said, chatting up the flight attendants. "Hey Lucy, how're the kids?"
"they're fine. Jimmy just got into college over in Maine."
"Congratulations! you must be so proud!"
Isis came up behind them and tapped Ben on the shoulder.
"huh? who're you? Ah! you must be that lady that the Lawyer told me about! What was it, Iris, Irate..."
"Isis."
"Ah! that's it. Isis. So, you wanted to sue Dhaharan Shu DVDs for fraud huh? well come on. Well go to their offices right now and Ice them. But wait. You should sign this."
He hands her a piece of paper with the word SNOB on the top of it. "what is this?" Isis asked.
"oh, it's just a waiver saying that my beauty is not altering your decision-making. it stands for Style Not Obfuscating Behavior. Just sign it and we'll go to their offices and ice them."
After giving it a quick read, she saw that it was a legit waiver and went ahead and signed it.

At the offices of Dhaharan Shu, they found her tied up and very thin. Any one who knew Dhaharan Shu knew that she was actually a bit overweight. She must have been there for weeks without food. After they untied her, it turned out that she was restrained by a look-alike who really hated her guts for one reason or another. When the police arrived on scene, they found the fake and locked her away, and the real Dhaharan Shu recalled a twist of fate and started work on her best film yet, "Liara, queen of sexiness."

The End.

I wish I had the chance to do that more often.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
No problem!
It was a dark day at Isis' house. It was a rainy day, so Isis cuddled up under some blankets and popped in the newest Dhaharan Shu DVD and prepared for awesomeness. Isis has always been a fan of Dhaharan Shu's works, ever since she started. She makes the best spy movies ever, and the main characters are always badass women! So wonderful. The newest one, titled "a twist in fate" soared in popularity for some reason, and Isis was about to find out why. This time, instead of a girl, the main character was hank strenpham, a male stripper made secret agent. As if that wasn't bad enough, the movie was so stereotypical and mainstream it made her stomach churn. This can't be right. How did this pice of shit get so popular? Isis wondered.

She was having none of this. She was not happy. Downright pissed off. She went straight to the conveniently placed law office next door to her apartment building and tried to make a lawsuit against Dhaharan Shu DVDs for butchering her favourite movies. and probably fraud because that couldn't have been the real Dhaharan Shu. When she got in front of her lawyer. He said "Okay, I can't help you. It's simply not against the law to make a crappy film. The fraud is plausible but I'm afraid we just don't have any supporting evidence." When he say Isis's face droop, her lip quiver, about to start bawling any second, he said "okay. I can't help you, but I know who can. I'd find Ben. He usually hangs out at the JFK airport, chatting up flight attendants."

So off Isis went to find Ben. She took the first flight to the JFK airport and found him, as the Lawyer said, chatting up the flight attendants. "Hey Lucy, how're the kids?"
"they're fine. Jimmy just got into college over in Maine."
"Congratulations! you must be so proud!"
Isis came up behind them and tapped Ben on the shoulder.
"huh? who're you? Ah! you must be that lady that the Lawyer told me about! What was it, Iris, Irate..."
"Isis."
"Ah! that's it. Isis. So, you wanted to sue Dhaharan Shu DVDs for fraud huh? well come on. Well go to their offices right now and Ice them. But wait. You should sign this."
He hands her a piece of paper with the word SNOB on the top of it. "what is this?" Isis asked.
"oh, it's just a waiver saying that my beauty is not altering your decision-making. it stands for Beauty Not Obfuscating Behavior. Just sign it and we'll go to their offices and ice them."
After giving it a quick read, she saw that it was a legit waiver and went ahead and signed it.

At the offices of Dhaharan Shu, they found her tied up and very thin. Any one who knew Dhaharan Shu knew that she was actually a bit overweight. She must have been there for weeks without food. After they untied her, it turned out that she was restrained by a look-alike who really hated her guts for one reason or another. When the police arrived on scene, they found the fake and locked her away, and the real Dhaharan Shu recalled a twist of fate and started work on her best film yet, "Liara, queen of sexiness."

The End.

I wish I had the chance to do that more often.

I give the the chance. You are better than me >.>

Thokia insulin cheese oh my goodness askia

Granted. You are transported to the year 450 B.C. and meet socrates when he was barely an adult. You are now stuck in the year 450 B.C.

I wish I could make bettererererererer wishes.

Man that would be awesome except for no real medicine and other things

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
In a world where diabetes is an epidemic, and more than 90% of people are diabetic, research is primarily focused on diabetes and the entire culture is now centered upon this disease. Instead of insulin shots, you simply have to take a pill, or if you prefer, a gummy. The Thokia company even came up with insulin cheese! Cheese that acts as insulin, but it's freaking cheese! oh my goodness, Askia has got to make a video on this. Please excuse me while I go text him.

I wish someone would actually write a whole story based in the universe I just described.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
In a world where diabetes is an epidemic, and more than 90% of people are diabetic, research is primarily focused on diabetes and the entire culture is now centered upon this disease. Instead of insulin shots, you simply have to take a pill, or if you prefer, a gummy. The Thokia company even came up with insulin cheese! Cheese that acts as insulin, but it's freaking cheese! oh my goodness, Askia has got to make a video on this. Please excuse me while I go text him.

I wish someone would actually write a whole story based in the universe I just described.

I do but it's a awful story.

BTW you're a genius. We should make a forum game where we say random words then we make up the words in between <3 like you do.

I wish someone would make that so I don't have to

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but he/she gets more likes than everyone else on the entire forums. Like on average 126.225 per post.

I wish there were more ranks on the forums.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, the nothing between your body atoms increases by 2cm.
You can already imagine what's going to happen.
I wish that I wasn't so freaking shy. Unless I'm with my friends.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
You become super shy around your friends and never speak to them again and think they hate you so you jump off a waterfall with Moriarty in grip.

I wish I could meet Aristotle.