A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it backfires, because, instead of setting fire to Lia, it hits some fireworks. They come right at you, pierce through you, and hit an oxygen tank. Your legs are broken, Liara escapes and, as you try to crawl away, the tank explodes, and you die.
I wish 404 would stop being an arsehole.

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it backfires, because, instead of setting fire to Lia, it hits some fireworks. They come right at you, pierce through you, and hit an oxygen tank. Your legs are broken, Liara escapes and, as you try to crawl away, the tank explodes, and you die.
I wish 404 would stop being an arsehole.
Thank you for the notification. I will edit and delete posts as needed.
Such a thing is possible? :eek:

I wish I could just go to sleep whenever I wanted.
Wish Granted, it is not corrupted.

I wish for nothing.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but I give you a kitten. You undergo serious mental trauma until you beat yourself to death, and chill your heart until it shatters from the weight of your own body crushing down, your muscles helpless as your heart has stopped beating. You're then mistaken for a deer in the 29th century, and get eaten.

I wish people didn't have preferences.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you don't know how to use it and accidentally hit the "Release Virtual Black Hole" button. The entire earth is sucked up, and one survivor starts a colony on another planet. You quickly become infamous among the people and, in four decades, billions of people blame you for the near-extinction of the human race.

I wish I could type faster so I didn't get ninja'd.

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you type too fast and smash your keyboard. You can never post again.

I wish that the default text for posting was bold, blue. It's just beautiful if you look! :) :)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
ddA61W7.png

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. He edits that post to give you a warning and to tell you to edit your posts yourself.

I wish games were reality.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Granted- now REALITY is a GAME.
I wish Randomguy404 would stop posting in bold, bright blue. It's my favorite color, too, but it gets really annoying.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it is now the choice of color for every moderator.

I wish venus rhymed with something appropriate, besides genus.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
It now rhymes with everything, making all humans rap to speak and shunning aliens forever, stopping human cutural and technological evolution in it's tracks.

I wish my grandmother's cat to lose exactly one hair.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. Her brand new Canary of Aggravated Torture loses exactly one hair. This causes the CAT to realize that he is a freak. A canary with a hair? how is it even possible? he then snaps and performs Aggravated Torture on the nearest form of life, that being your grandmother.

I wish I had a canary.

Reactions: ApSciLiara