A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Wish granted you now have 3 hostile wolverines named wish.

I wish to not have a wish.

Granted! Unfortunately, you broke the game - no more need for us to be here now. Uh, I might as well head back to my people.
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

I wish to live forever!

Reactions: Mevansuto

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Granted, you stall now eat Uranium for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That should increase your Uranium level by a good amount ;)

I wish for more mana in Ars Magica 2

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, Mithion ups mana usage so that you effectively have the same amount of mana as before, without buffing mana restoration.

I wish I could get off my lazy butt and write my Mass Effect fic.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Your lazy butt slides out from under you and walks away.

I wish for a deaf friend so they didn't make fun of my voice. :(

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! It cannot pickup service and because it is unbreakable you cannot open the phone to fix it.

I wish for an unpoisonus potatoe.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, because the song never came out Russia captured Ukrain staring WW3

I wish for a new xbox
I'm not actually participating here, I'm just saying that such an event wouldn't affect the release of Let It Go because the whole Ukraine invasion thing happened well after Frozen came out.

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not actually participating here, I'm just saying that such an event wouldn't affect the release of Let It Go because the whole Ukraine invasion thing happened well after Frozen came out.
No, because let it go never came out the Russian's spirits weren't enlightened and they decided to capture Ukraine.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted, because the song never came out Russia captured Ukrain staring WW3

I wish for a new xbox
Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a brand-new Xbox. Not a 360, not an xbox one, but the first-gen xbox. Have fun playing next to nothing. <3

I wish Liara would actually participate instead of misreading comments about a really good but very much so overrated song and russian invasion of Ukraine. Oh, and by the way, there's an 'e' in Ukraine.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Your wish is granted, they wish for you to have your legs eaten by sharks. Unfortunatly nobody corrupts their wish and your legs are lost at no toll on @ApSciLiara.

I wish for the last series of Dexter to have at least been watchable.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm feeling generous. The last series of Dexter is now amazing, but you are now blind, making the show still ironically unwatchable.

I wish for more fishes' wishes for dishes.