A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! School's over, but now you know absolutely nothing and do not have a chance of getting a job:p Congrats! (School sucks thoguh)

I wish life didn't work like "Spend 26 years getting a propper education and you'll have a very low chance of getting a job"

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! School's over, but now you know absolutely nothing and do not have a chance of getting a job:p Congrats! (School sucks thoguh)

I wish life didn't work like "Spend 26 years getting a propper education and you'll have a very low chance of getting a job"
Granted! Instead you spend 26 years getting an education and you have no chance of getting a job!

I wish I had more resources.

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
You finally know about what the road does, but you can't play the game or watch anything or see anything related to it
I wish i had a good wish

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you are given something completely different.

I wish for the people of the Console War, to realize that PC is truly the best.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you get extremely bored and end up committing suicide.

I wish for the power to heal myself and others + manipulate physics.

Reactions: AlCapella

Taintedwater

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. However, your magic powers were powers of self-destruction, and you explode into a shower of fleshy bits.

I wish I had an army of bad news bears.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you perform spectacularly and impress the whole town. But then the parade turn against you.

I wish I was a "Well-Known" member now. :(

Reactions: AlCapella

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the Genie wish to be able to break his set rules and he wants to kill you...

I someone would tell me how many "wish"es there are in this thread.

Reactions: Mevansuto

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
This whole thread somehow reminds me of a Dexter's lab episode that I surreally dozed through one evening...

Dexter, the game master making it harder and harder for the players to go on quest, and his sister making it easier and sillier for everyone else once she becomes the game master...

Oh, and did you know that if wishes were horses, then beggars could ride?

[ducks under table to avoid the incoming hail of hard things]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I someone would tell me how many "wish"es there are in this thread.

Granted! There are 87 pages in this thread with 18 wishes per page, giving you a total of 1566 wishes. Unfortunately, you are now too stupid to do math yourself. :p

I wish that I could do a backflip.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted...but you normally don't succeed on the first try...this could end badly.

I wish my lawn would cut itself

Taintedwater

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but your lawn then dies from blood loss.

I wish that I had a supercomputer that doesnt break or turn against me in any way, shape, or form.