A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. There's no TV anymore.

I wish I couldn't post that reply AND scientist couldn't travel in time to kill me for starting a paradox

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the world ends because scientists didn't kill you

I wish you wouldn't wish for the opposite of my corruption for your wish

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you die.

I wish the world ends because I ceated a Paradox in the FTB Forums, over the internet

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Not wishing is not really wishing, isn't it? If you are wishing for no more chickens, I think that it is horrible enough wish that granting it is a corruption in and of itself.

I wish that PeggleFrank accepts this response to his wish.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Corrupted, Peggle doesn't want to so, I do it.

I wish that I coud write in CAPITALS more OFTEN without getting WARNINGS....

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You get banned instead the next time you use caps. A mountain lion rips open your chest and rips apart your heart, then dumps it in a river. As the blood washes away from your still-beating heart, you feel eternal pain and your soul is tortured for the rest of eternity.

I wish my computer didn't make random clicking noises every few weeks.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but your computer explodes.

Peggle, you're scary...

I wish peggle wasn't that scary...

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. I may not be scary, but twenty mountain lions come and kill you in the middle of the night, ripping you apart, limb by limb. Eventually all that's left of you is a torso, a head, and a few organs. You're left there to bleed to death for two days, unable to scream, unable to shout for help. Eventually you die from the cold walls of your own mind caving in, as you draw your last breath, and your body is mistaken for a mannequin. You're left in a land fill, and in 7957, a small company goes to Earth to try and find some puddles of oil underneath the surface. They find an oil puddle formed by the carbon of the deceased bodies of your entire family, and due to an accident, light it on fire, burning the last remnants of your existence into nothing.

I wish everyone I knew was on TS right now.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but twenty mountain lions come and kill you in the middle of the night, ripping you apart, limb by limb. Eventually all that's left of you is a torso, a head, and a few organs. You're left there to bleed to death for two days, unable to scream, unable to shout for help. Eventually you die from the cold walls of your own mind caving in, as you draw your last breath, and your body is mistaken for a mannequin. You're left in a land fill, and in 7957, a small company goes to Earth to try and find some puddles of oil underneath the surface. They find an oil puddle formed by the carbon of the deceased bodies of your entire family, and due to an accident, light it on fire, burning the last remnants of your existence into nothing.

I wish I didn't like to copy-»paste

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, but
Granted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, but
Granted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, butGranted, but corrupted because copy and pasting is lame.

I wish everyone had a large monitor, so that every post is the same size to everyone.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you lose your computer while hiring Mountain Lions

I wish peggle would die and I would be imortal

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Not granted for not having a wish to corrupt.

I wish I could be more morgue. (Or more Morg. Or more Morgs. Or more Liara. Actually, that makes complete sense now, that must be why she's liking my posts...)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
You can't stop thinking of boobs, become obsessed with them and kill yourself because you don't have them and can't afford the surgery to get them.

I wish I was god!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Everyone becomes god, and it looses all the fun, so, you kill yourself-

I wish this :) was a sad face

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, people get depressed and suicidal because of the lack of happy emoticons in their life.

You can't stop thinking of boobs, become obsessed with them and kill yourself because you don't have them and can't afford the surgery to get them.
Wow, bro. That hurt me. That hurt me deep.

I wish I didn't need sleep.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you miss it so much that you start killing people for no reason at all, police finds there's a serial killer, yuo run from the police and die miserably while taking your breakfast, 'cause someone managed to put nuts, wich you're alergic to.

I wish everyone was like me!

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but everybody loses their sense of individuality and become akin to robot worker drones, and eventually society collapses from a lack of motivation.

I wish I could touch type better in the dark.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you can only type in the dark

I wish Jess would change he's avatar. I liked the lil' girl...