A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted everyone loves minecraft so much that a great civil war breaks out over ML vs forge and 95% of the popluation is wiped out/ except mojang who just released minecraft 5 now with mod support.

i wish i wish i didn't squish that fish
Wish granted but the fish pulls a gun and shoots your ear off

I wish league of legends didn't crash so much

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted lol stop crashing so much but the next company went bankrupt and no one can play lol ever again.

I wish I was the luckiest person in the history( of any dimension) and because i'm so lucky my wish can't be corrupted and if it somehow did I can magically use it to my advantage and if the world get destroy or anything I get lucky enough to travel back in time and stop it from getting destroy.

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but after you go back in time and save the world your luck runs out and you're stuck there forever.

I wish I have an easy day in school today

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but everyone else has already seen one so it suddently is unimportant.

I wish my science teacher would actually have us do something fun in class for once.

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted but he did the same thing every day that it started getting boring
I wish I have infinite wish

eculc

Jul 29, 2019
granted, but the only thing you can wish for is more wishes.

I wish it was possible to win this game.

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but everybody hated you so much for ending this epic game and killed you so that the game could continue.

I wish that I could find a nether fortress.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. But when you find it, it is completely empty (no blaze spawners, no netherwart, only netherbrick, which you can get from compressing netherrack, making the fortress useless).

I wish that I could focus on getting my work done.

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted...you're so laser focused that you come across a problem that your company wishes to hide, and now they've marked you for death.

I wish I never had to work again.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, you never again have to do any sort of work, but that's because you now live as a bum in the streets along with bum cat:

a.baa-Cat-bum.jpg

I wish I had a really cool custom cat meme avatar.

Cloud

Jul 29, 2019
Granted but the avatar is the size of a period/full stop so you can't use it as an avatar-> .
I wish there was a cure for stupidity.

dracarian

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, cure of stupidity is found but is latter found to cause brain cancer, making anyone who got the cure a living zombie

i wish that all the runic dust mod and pixelmon mod were in a ftb mod pack

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but no one likes the mods, so everyone stops playing FTB and people learn how to install mods themselves.

I wish that Redpower 2 was released.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but no one likes the mods, so everyone stops playing FTB and people learn how to install mods themselves.

I wish that Redpower 2 was released.

Wish grated, But everyone wants to download RP2 that it crashes the website for anyone can get a hold of it so everyone misses out again. ;)

I wish that i could wish all i like without there being any side affect :p

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, all of your future wishes will no longer have any negative side affects and will be fulfilled exactly as desired. However, you just wasted your one and only wish.

EDIT: I wish I never had any typos when writing.

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted but people started calling you grammer nazi because you can't stand the look of typo
I wish I can make infinite wish about anything and there is no bad side effect whatsoever

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. Unfortunately, before you can use your new infinite wishes, you die in a completely unrelated freak accident.

I wish that DireWolf20's voice wasn't so boring. (I like his videos, they are very informative, but his voice could put a hyperactive kindergardener on caffeine to sleep.)

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted direwolf20's voice no longer sound boring instead it sound like a super high pitch 7 year old.
I wish I remember what every item use and crafting recipe is so I don't have to look it up.

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but then you forget how to control Steve and have to look it up every time you change directions, and you forget all the mechanics of the game.

I wish my day at school will go quickly.